Offers is an exclusive program for RBC personal and business clients who have an eligible debit or credit card to get rewarded with cash savings and/or bonus Avion points on shopping, travel, dining and more. Plus it’s at no cost!
What accounts do I need to sign up for Offers?
You’ll need an RBC chequing account or RBC credit card to receive exclusive offers.
Already have an account? Sign in to view your offers.
There are many ways to access your offers
- Sign in to RBC Online Banking and from the top of your Accounts Summary page, select the Offers for You link to browse your offers.
- You can view your offers from your RBC Mobile app and scroll to the bottom of your Account Summary page (not available for Business Clients).
- You can also get your offers in the Avion Rewards app.
Offers differ between personal and business accounts. If you would like to view your business offers, please log in with your business account credentials.
I don’t see my offers when I sign into RBC Online Banking or the RBC Mobile app. How do I sign-up for Offers?
To sign up for Offers, you need to change some of your account preferences.
Just give us a call at 1-800-769-2511 or visit a branch and ask to have your Client Preferences updated to receive marketing communications on products and services. Your Offers account will be set up within 4-6 weeks.
It’s easy! Simply sign-in to RBC Online Banking, the RBC Mobile app or the Avion Rewards app to load your offers to your RBC debit or credit card before you shop. Then pay with your RBC card and wait for your cash savings or bonus Avion points to be credited to your account.
Some of your offers may be pre-loaded to your RBC debit and/or credit card and are ready to use when you shop, or you may receive retail promotion codes.
Set up alerts for your offers so you never miss a new offer.
How do I receive my cash savings or bonus Avion points?
If you’ve loaded an offer to your debit or credit card, once you make your qualifying purchase, your cash savings offer will automatically appear as a credit on your credit card account statement or deposit on your bank account statement in as fast as 2 business days. Your bonus points offer will be deposited to your Avion Rewards account in as fast as 2 business days.
Please refer to the offer details for the exact amount of time it will take to receive your bonus points.
How do I check if I received my cash savings or bonus points?
You can track how much you’ve saved and the bonus points you’ve earned in your Offers portal.
- Sign in to RBC Online Banking and select the Offers for You at the top of your Accounts Summary page
- Select Offers Activity at the top of your Offers portal
How do I subscribe for Offers email and text notifications?
Sign up and stay in the know when your exclusive Offers are ready! You’ll be the first to receive new offers, limited-time offers and exclusive event invitations.
You can sign-up in 3 steps:
- Sign in to RBC Online Banking and> select the Offers for You at the top of your Accounts Summary page
- Select Alert Settings at the top of your Offers portal
- Select your preferences for email, text or RBC Online Banking message center alerts.
Who do I contact for questions about my offers?
Send us a secure message from your Message Centre in RBC Royal Bank Online Banking and we’ll get back to you with an answer.
When completing the form, select:
To: RBC Royal Bank
Subject: Business Banking Products & Services
Please include in your message:
The retailer name
The offer description or details
And if applicable, your debit or credit card number used to make your qualifying purchase, the purchase date and amount.