RBC Royal Bank® can help protect your family in the event of death and disability, by offering life and disability insurance for your loan or line of credit – right when you need it most.
If you have a loan or line of credit with us, applying is easy, insurance coverage may be automatic, and it only takes a few minutes to complete.
You are on: For Existing RBC® Online Banking Customers
It’s Just a Few Simple Steps to Apply
To get started,
- Sign Into Online Banking
- Go to “Personal Accounts” found on the left navigation under the “Banking” tab.
- Select the Account Detail page of the loan or line of credit that you would like to apply for insurance coverage on.
- Apply for insurance coverage using the apply link found on the right navigation.
Your online application can be completed in 4 steps. Simply review and verify your personal and insurance information then click submit. It’s that easy.
Apply Now - Sign In To RBC Online Banking
You are on: Don’t Have RBC Online Banking?
No Problem, You Can Still Apply For Coverage
Apply for insurance coverage by:
- Contacting the Insurance Service Centre 1-800-ROYAL 2-3 (1-800-769-2523) to apply over the phone
- Visit your nearest RBC Branch where you can complete a LoanProtector Insurance Application
- Sign up for RBC Online Banking
After you login, select “Personal Accounts” found on the left navigation under the “Banking” tab. Once within the Account Detail page of the loan or line of credit that you would like insurance coverage for, you will then be able to apply for LoanProtector insurance coverage.
Sign Up For RBC Online Banking