Frequently Asked Questions
Sign in to Online Banking.
On the right-hand side of the Accounts Summary page, select Send an Interac e-Transfer.
In the From menu, select the account you want to transfer the money from.
In the To menu, select the Interac e-Transfer payee. If sending to a new recipient, select Add a Payee from the drop down menu
Follow the instructions on the page.
Or download the RBC Mobile app.
Viewing your score is free and has no impact on your score over time.
- Sign in to Online Banking.
- Scroll down to the box on the right-hand side labelled My Services.
- In the My Services box, select View Your Credit Score.
- Review the legal disclaimer and select Continue.
- Review the CreditView Dashboard agreement and select I Accept & Continue.
You can view and redeem your RBC Rewards points directly from RBC Online Banking.
To view your RBC Rewards points:
- Sign into RBC Online Banking.
- From the Accounts Summary tab, click on your Credit Card account and you will see your point balance under RBC Rewards at the top of the page.
Or, download the RBC Rewards app.