Apply Now or Call 1-800-769-2520
Skip Breadcrumb Links
Small Business > Borrowing and Credit > Leases
Business Equipment Leasing
Leasing is a cost-effective method to finance your business equipment needs. For many years, we have provided creative leasing solutions for Canadian businesses looking to finance commercial equipment such as medical equipment, construction equipment, commercial aircraft, office furniture and much more. With our national network of specialists, and a comprehensive set of products, we have competitive lease rates and the expertise to suggest the right equipment lease for your business.
Equipment leasing can help your business by:
- Allowing you to acquire equipment while preserving your working capital.
- Simplifying your budget. RBC Royal Bank can structure the terms of your lease through regular fixed monthly payments that can be matched to the cash flows generated by the asset financed and the useful life of your equipment.
- Offering possible tax advantages. Lease payments can be tax deductible, so the after-tax cost of leasing equipment may be more beneficial to you than other financing alternatives.
- Allowing you to manage equipment obsolescence and keep pace with changes in technology.
What else do I need to know?
- RBC Leasing can offer up to 100% financing for the cost of your business equipment, including taxes and installation.
- We offer a variety of leasing terms and features.
- We provide leasing for a wide range of business equipment.
Contact an Equipment Finance Specialist today:
|Quebec and Atlantic Provinces