Skip Breadcrumb Links
Small Business > Borrowing and Credit > Mortgages > Agriculture Business Mortgages
Agriculture Business Mortgages
RoyFarm Mortgage Multiple Loan Option
This flexible loan option is designed to provide innovative, long term financing solutions for agricultural businesses. It can be used to finance land, equipment, buildings, quota or restructure debt, amortizing individual purchases over their true useful life.
How can this help my business?
- It leverages your mortgage by providing you with a series of smaller loans each with their own features designed to support specific farm needs
- Through these loans you can re-borrow against your mortgage without having to set up an additional mortgage
- Each loan can have different interest terms, payment frequencies and amortization schedules at either fixed or variable rates to help you manage fluctuating interest rates and cash flow requirements
- Reduce interest expense by drawing down on the mortgage for a period of up to 18 months, as funds are needed
What else do I need to know?
- Eligible properties must be zoned agriculture
- Application fees may apply
- Business Loan Insurance Plan is available (certain conditions may apply)