Apply Now or Call 1-800-769-2520
Skip Breadcrumb Links
Small Business > Online & Mobile Banking > Online Banking > Purchase and Manage Your Business GICs Online
Purchase and Manage your Business GICs Online
RBC Royal Bank business clients can now purchase additional Non-registered GIC's, change GIC maturity instructions and change interest disbursement account information - All Online!
Just follow these easy steps to modify or contribute to your Non-registered GIC account through Online Banking:
- Sign in to Online Banking
- From the Balances page, click on the GIC account you widh to purchase or modify
- To make an additional purchase to your GIC account click the purchase button on the account details page and follow the instructions
- To modify your GIC account, click on the appropriate investment for the details page
- On the investment details page, choose the appropriate modification button from the choices at the top of the page and follow the instructions.
To purchase additional business GICs online or modify one that is Non-registered you must be enrolled in Online Banking and have a GIC business account. If you are already an Online Banking customer, you can sign in now. You must call Royal Direct® at 1-800 ROYAL 2-0 (1-800-769-2520) or your Branch to open a Non-registered GIC account.
Learn more about Business GICs
- To find out more about our business GIC's click here
- For general inquiries regarding accounts, service packages or GICs, feel free to contact Royal Direct® by telephone at 1-800-769-2520