Skip Breadcrumb Links
Commercial Banking > Cash Management > Information and Control Services
Information and Control Services
Gain Control Over Your Finances and Maximize Your Returns via RBC Express® online banking – Our Suite of Internet-Based Cash Management Services
RBC Express Core Services
Is a customized online banking cash management suite of products and services for the day to day management of a business with access to seven commonly used services.
Bookkeeping has been made easier now that you can also access Moneris Solutions‡,® Merchant Direct‡,® Online Reporting tool from RBC Express.
Incoming Wires Reporting
Provides your company with complete details around wire payments credited to your domestic RBC Accounts.
With RBC Express, you can access and manage your cash management activities online - anytime, anywhere.
- Mirror your company's signing authorities in an online environment by defining user permissions. For instance, some users can be restricted to "view only" access and others can be granted permission to authorize transactions, view cheque images or statements and initiate stop payment instructions - it's customized for the specific needs of your business.
- Gain increased control over your financial information through the ability to require multiple signing officers to approve electronic transactions.
- Standard and flexible reporting capabilities mean you can better manage and process financial information.
Other information and control services include:
- Account Reconciliation - full and partial.
- Account Images - Faster, more convenient access to images of processed transactions
- Web File Transfer - Call us to discuss this option for accessing your files over the Internet.
- Stop Payments - Save time when submitting stop payment instructions
For more information about how our information and control services or any of our cash management solutions can benefit your business, contact us.