Save Time and Money with a U.S. Dollar Business Account
If you do business in the U.S.—or other countries where the U.S. dollar is commonly used—you can improve your efficiency by opening a U.S. dollar business deposit account.
With all RBC U.S. dollar business accounts, you don’t have to worry about converting currency for each transaction. You can:
- Deposit U.S. dollar funds
- Make U.S. dollar payments
- Take advantage of favourable rates by converting larger amounts of currency at a time
Choose the Account that Suits Your Business Best
A US Business Deposit Account in Canada is the right choice if you want to:
- Make payments using U.S. dollar cheques, wire transfers, drafts and money orders
- Collect receivables in U.S. dollars
- Hold U.S. dollars on deposit without the need to convert currency for each transaction
- Access your account online 24/7 with RBC Express or Online Banking for Business
- a US Business Deposit Account in Canada with par crossing service allows cheques to be cleared through a US bank. This service meets your needs for:
- Cheques that clear more quickly
- Payments to suppliers who are more comfortable with cheques drawn on a U.S. bank
If you are already an RBC client, and require an account in the U.S. for your business operations, we can help you arrange to open an account. This enables you to:
- Access the account physically in the U.S.
- Operate a payroll
- Take credit card deposits
Take Advantage of Our International Expertise
Our dedicated specialists can show you how to put our strength to work for you and help you succeed in achieving your global business goals.
To find out how you can take advantage of our expert business advice and solutions, please contact your RBC Account Manager today or call 1-800-769-2520.