An Account Specifically Designed for Smaller or Start-Up Not-For-Profit Organizations
If you are like most smaller or start-up Not-For-Profit organizations, you are probably looking to keep banking fees down. But you still want the flexibility of a business account for your day-to-day activities.
That's why we developed the Royal Business Community Account® - a business account that offers great features for Not-For-Profit organizations. To open your Royal Business Community Account, download an application (PDF format) and complete it in full or visit the branch nearest you.
A Flexible Account that can Help you Save on Fees
Designed for community based Not-For-Profit organizations such as social clubs, sports organizations, religious groups and start-ups - the Royal Business Community Account offers you a host of benefits. For only $3.75 per month you receive:
- Up to 10 debits/cheques each month
- Up to 5 credits/deposits each month
- Up to 10 items deposited each month
- Up to $1,000 cash deposited each month
Plus, you get:
- The monthly account fee of $3.75 waived for the first three months (monthly account fee shall apply thereafter). Fees for transactions exceeding the stated limits described above shall not be waived.
- First 25 personalized, duplicate cheques and deposit slips included, plus you will receive a Business Client Card for OnLine Banking and ATM transactions.
Fees for transactions which exceed the stated limits:
- Debits/cheques $.60 each
- Credits/deposits $.60 each
- Items deposited $.14 per item
- Cash deposited $1.39 per $1,000
Have surplus cash?
For surplus cash, you might want to consider a more secure investment such as RBC Royal Bank Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs).