Credit Cards: It's in Your Best Interest to Know
Credit cards are virtually essential today-in making hotel reservations, renting a car, and in establishing a strong credit history. A Credit Card is a flexible and convenient payment and borrowing tool that gives you the freedom to manage your finances and the security necessary to respond to unexpected emergencies. And so long as you pay off your balance in full each month, your Credit Card offers a convenient, interest-free loan on purchases, whenever you need it.
We believe that as a valued RBC Royal Bank customer, you deserve to be well-informed about your Credit Card. That's why we've assembled a wealth of information to assist you-everything from why you should have a Credit Card to choosing a card that's right for you and selecting a payment method that suits your needs. We've assembled strategies to avoid or minimize interest charges, a comprehensive guide to protecting yourself from Credit Card fraud, a glossary of credit terms, and more.
- What is the benefits of having a credit card?
- Using your credit card as a financial management tool
- Reduce interest cost
- Protect yourself from credit card fraud
- If your card is lost or stolen
- Credit Card Transactions: Guide for Cardholder Protection
- Easy ways to pay your RBC Royal Bank credit card bill
- Credit terms
- Choosing the card that's right for you
Protecting your credit card balance with BalanceProtector Premiere® coverage is easy, and the application only takes a few minutes to complete.Learn More