See the potential of your investments
Manage your money and save for the future with MyAdvisor2, an easy-to-use digital advice platform that allows you to view all your savings and investments – even those outside of RBC – in one place.Check Out MyAdvisor
Already an RBC Group Advantage client? Access MyAdvisor Now!
Enjoy more ways to earn, save and be rewarded
Earn exclusive member rewards for building towards your financial goals. With RBC Rewards, you gain points that can be redeemed for travel, purchases, debt payment, or investing in your future.
Start the Enrollment Process Today
If you’re not already enrolled in your group savings plan, there are two ways you can enroll:
- Attend a session through your place of work
- Call us at 1-888-769-2566
What you need to bring to enrol:
- One piece of government issued photo identification (passport, driver’s licence, etc.)
- Your employee number and social insurance number
- Your group savings plan number (included in your Plan Overview)
Access resources to help you prioritize your financial, physical, and emotional wellbeing, so you can feel better about the road ahead.
Managing Money: How to Improve Your Financial Life Skills at Any Age
Find out how an ongoing approach to financial learning can help you and your family, from early saving to preserving assets to fund your retirement.
Life & Money
7 Simple Ways to Calm Racing Thoughts and Focus More on You
Seven simple ways to stay tuned into what's important to you, even amid endless distractions and ongoing uncertainty. These simple acts may not change the world, but they will help ensure you're better equipped for whatever life throws your way.
Life & Money
How to Create a Home Gym on a Budget
Getting fit doesn't have to be expensive. Use these five fitness tools to create your own home-based gym without breaking the bank.
Frequently Asked Questions
As an RBC Group Advantage member, you’ll have access to an RBC Group Advantage advisor who will work with you one on one to develop a deeper understanding of where you are financially and where you’d like to be. Your advisor will help you reach your goals, with simple and practical advice, and keep you on track along the way.
Get started by visiting:
- MyAdvisor, a digital advice platform that allows you to see all of your money – even in accounts outside of RBC – in one place
- RBC Online Banking, where you can transfer money, pay bills and view transactions
- RBC Mobile App, where you can bank, shop and redeem points
- Workplace Wellness, where you can access resources and articles to help with your goals
You can always reach us through the dedicated Group Advantage call centre at 1-888-769-2566, 8:00 am to 8PM, Eastern time, Monday to Friday .
Let’s Start the Conversation
Ask an RBC Group Advantage advisor to help you design a plan for the life you want—whether it’s down the road, around the corner or already here.
Call your dedicated Group Advantage line
RBC Group Advantage Advisor;
Hours of operation 8-8 ET M-F.