Connect With An Advisor Online And Picture The Possibilities
- Get personalized advice: An advisor will get to know you and provide suggestions to help you reach your financial goals
- Take control: View a snapshot of your cash flow, net worth and goals. Set up Pre-authorized Contributions (PAC), modify your PAC anytime, and even try out different scenarios before you set it up.
- Stay on track: MyAdvisor keeps an eye on your investments, sending you emails to let you know how you're doing.
Watch Video for a quick a 1-minute tour of MyAdvisor.
How It Works
To Get Started
Sign in to RBC Online Banking and click "MyAdvisor: your custom financial picture" on your Investments Accounts Summary and we’ll guide through your first goal in 10 mins.
Once Inside MyAdvisor
Yes, MyAdvisor is available exclusively to RBC clients. You will need to have an RBC product—such as a chequing or savings account, an investment, etc. You will also need to be enrolled in RBC Online Banking.
Not at all! MyAdvisor is designed to make the process of planning and meeting your retirement goals very simple. You just need to share some information about yourself, your finances and your goals.
We’ll help you understand the numbers—how much money you have and what you need to be saving—and you decide the goals you want to reach. Above all, don’t worry. An advisor will help you when you need it.
Absolutely! Getting started is easy, but some people like having someone walk them through the steps in person. Just book an appointment at a branch near you and have the following information handy:
- Your RBC account numbers
- Your login and password for RBC Online Banking
- Statements or account numbers for accounts and investments you have at other financial institutions that you want to view within MyAdvisor
- Your email address
You can also get started over the phone by calling 1-800-769-2511
There is no additional cost to use MyAdvisor. Some investments you hold may have certain fees and expenses (such as mutual funds), but there is no extra fee to use MyAdvisor.
Great! MyAdvisor is currently available to active RBC clients only. We can help you get started. The first step is to book an appointment or call us at 1-800-769-2511.
Get a personalized plan with MyAdvisor – It will only take a few minutes! We will guide you through a series of simple questions. Here’s an overview:
- Sign in to RBC Online Banking.
Not yet enrolled? Enrol Now.
- Choose the goal(s) you want to save for and the RBC accounts you want to see in MyAdvisor so we can give you an accurate view of your money.
- Tell us a few details about your income and expenses.
- Answer a few questions about your investing thoughts and preferences.
And you’re done! You now have access to the MyAdvisor dashboard where you can see your goal(s), net worth, cash flow and recommendations!
Your RBC accounts will automatically pull in to MyAdvisor and adding outside accounts is a snap. All you need to add a non-RBC account is your username or access card, account password, the type of account and a few other details.
You can add chequing and savings accounts, registered plans (such as RRSPs and TFSAs), non-registered investments, mortgage balances, loans and other accounts you hold at these financial institutions and more:
- TD Canada Trust
- SunLife Financial
- National Bank
- Investors Group
Think of MyAdvisor as another member of your financial team. You’ll have easy access to online tools that track and forecast your progress and you can contact an advisor for guidance and recommendations whenever you need to at no additional cost.
Electronic signing is the ability to sign and approve documents online in order to fulfil your request (e.g. if you want to open a new investment account or update your investor profile).
To sign and approve documents now, please follow the steps below
- Sign in to RBC Online Banking on your desktop or laptop to access the MyAdvisor Dashboard
- From the Dashboard, click on the down arrow located at the top right of your screen, next to your name
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Your Documents’
- From the ‘Your Documents’ section, choose the documents you need to review and sign.
Get Started Today
Sign in to RBC Online Banking and click "MyAdvisor: your custom financial picture" on your Investments Accounts Summary and we’ll guide through your first goal in 10 mins.Sign In Now