- Credit Limit & Fees
- Features & Benefits
- General Questions & Concerns
- Using and Protecting my Card
General Questions & Concerns
First, you’ll have to decide which card you want to apply for. You can use our credit card selector or narrow it down based on the category you prefer. Once you’ve decided which card is the right fit for you, you can apply online by clicking the Apply now button on the card of your choice. If you’re an existing RBC client, you can also apply through:
RBC Online Banking
- In your Account summary, select Apply for a Credit Card. Choose the card you want and click Apply Now to complete an online application
- If you’re a business client, select Apply for a Business Credit Card on the top right of the Account Balances page to start your application
RBC Mobile App
- Select More in the bottom navigation
- Then under Products select Open an account and choose Credit Cards
- Select the card you want and tap Apply Now
Call us at 1-800-769-2512 and an RBC Advisor will be happy to help find the right card for you.
Balance Protector Premium
Protecting your credit card balance with BalanceProtector Premiere® coverage is easy, and the application only takes a few minutes to complete.