- Credit Limit & Fees
- Features & Benefits
- General Questions & Concerns
- Using and Protecting my Card
General Questions & Concerns
First, you’ll have to decide which card you want to apply for. You can use our credit card selector or narrow it down based on the category you prefer. Once you’ve decided which card is the right fit for you, you can apply online by clicking the Apply now button on the card of your choice. If you’re an existing RBC client, you can also apply through:
RBC Online Banking
- In your Account summary, select Apply for a Credit Card. Choose the card you want and click Apply Now to complete an online application
- If you’re a business client, select Apply for a Business Credit Card on the top right of the Account Balances page to start your application
RBC Mobile App
- Select More in the bottom navigation
- Then under Products select Open an account and choose Credit Cards
- Select the card you want and tap Apply Now
Call us at 1-800-769-2512 and an RBC Advisor will be happy to help find the right card for you.
If your card has been stolen or is permanently lost, we can block your card from future use and issue you a new card. Just call our 24-hour toll-free number: 1-800-769-2512.
If you’d like to switch to a different credit card that better suits your needs, you can explore your options and when ready you can make your request by going into your RBC Online Banking and use the online request form or by calling our 24-hour toll-free number: 1-800-769-2512.
If you would like to cancel your credit card, call our 24-hour toll-free number 1-800-769-2512 and we would be happy to help you.
Insurance Coverage For Your Credit Card Balance
Help make sure your credit card balance doesn’t become a burden to you or your family with simple and affordable job loss, total disability and life coverage.