To Transfer Money Between Accounts in the Mobile App:
- Tap Move Money in the Navigation Bar
- Tap Transfer Between My Accounts
- Follow the on-screen instructions
You can set up automatic transfers between your RBC Royal Bank accounts by tapping Frequency and selecting an option.
To Transfer Money Between Accounts in Online Banking:
- Sign in and go to the Quick Payments & Transfers section on the right side of the page.
- Choose a From and To account.
- Enter an amount.
- Click Submit.
- Review the transfer details and click Confirm.