You can access your account statement within RBC Online Banking or the RBC Mobile app anytime, anywhere with a secure 7-year statement archiving2.
- Access eStatements anytime, anywhere
- Access up to 7 years of archived eStatements2
- Protect your account data from mailbox theft
- View, print or save them to your computer or mobile
- View cheque images for free in the last 7 years
- Save paper and help protect the environment
Did You Know?
Alerts are a free service that helps you to stay connected to your money - helping you to save on fees, keep up to date on your cash flow and feel more confident about your finances. They can be sent by email, SMS text message or mobile push notifications.Learn More About RBC Alerts
Other Record-Keeping Options
You can also request the following statement options. And depending on your personal bank account or saving account, you may be entitled to some of these services for free or at a discount.
|Monthly paper statements with cheque images||$2.25 per month3|
|Monthly paper statements without cheque images||$2.50 per month4|
|Interim statement ordered through the branch, produced, and mailed||$0.75|
|ATM full statement||$1.50 each|
|ATM mini statement||Free|
|In branch statement picked up in person at the branch||$5.00|
|RBC also offers Braille statement options||Varies depending on type of account|
Frequently Asked Questions
You can access your eStatements easily through RBC Online Banking or the RBC Mobile app.View Tutorial
You can get a copy of your electronic statements (eStatements) on the RBC Mobile app by following these steps:
For both iOS and Android Devices:
- Sign into the RBC Mobile App.
- Select the “More” menu for iOS, or “Menu” for Android devices.
- Select “Statements”.
- Select the account you want to view.
Your last 6 statements will be presents automatically. You can also select a different statement period by using the dropdown menu.
Only accounts that you’ve switched to electronic will be available for viewing. If you can’t find the eStatement you’re looking for you may not be enrolled for eStatements.
To View your statements or to change your statement and notification delivery options in Android and iOS devices:
- Sign in to the RBC Mobile app.
- Select More Menu for iOS devices or Menu for Android devices.
- Select Settings and go to Statements.
- If you are not enrolled to receive electronic statements, you will be presented a screen that will take you to the Manage Statement preferences page so that you can enroll.
- Switch the toggle beside “Switch all to electronic” to enable eStatements or alternatively, you can individually choose different statement option types for each account.
- Select Apply Changes.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and tap the checkbox indicating you’ve read them.
- Select I Agree or Cancel.
- Select View Statements or Home.
Only accounts whose statements options can be changed will be displayed.