How Do I Choose the Best Low Interest Credit Card?
That depends on how you manage your credit. Our variable rate card gives you a better rate, the better your credit rating. But, if the prime rate goes up or down, so does your card’s interest rate. If you’re okay with a little change, a variable rate card may be the right choice. However, if you prefer peace of mind and the same low rate always, our fixed low rate card will help you save on interest costs, with no surprises.
Our Top Picks
RBC Visa CreditLine for Small Business
- Earn 1 RBC Rewards point for every $2 spent
- Low competitive interest rate
- No annual fee
- Annual Fee: $0
- Purchase Rate: prime + 0.9% to 6.9%
- Additional Card: $0 (maximum of 2 cards)
- Cash Advance Rate: prime + 0.9% to 6.9%