How Do I Choose the Best Student Credit Card?
Looking for your first credit card as a student? Want to earn points to redeem for merchandise, gift cards, or your next reading week vacation? Maybe you’re more interested in earning cash back, to put just a little more money back in your pocket? Our credit cards for students have either low annual fees, or no annual fees, so you can choose a card that’s both affordable and rewarding.
RBC’s Top Student Credit Cards
RBC ION Visa
- Enjoy 6,000 Welcome Avion points upon approval. Apply by October 31, 2023 .^
- Earn 1.5X Avion points for every $1 spent on groceries, rides, gas, streaming, subscriptions, digital gaming and more.1
- No annual fee
- Annual Fee: $0
- Purchase Rate: 20.99%
- Additional Card: $0
- Cash Advance Rate: 22.99%*
RBC ION+ Visa
- Get 12,000 Welcome Avion Points on approval.1 Apply by October 31, 2023.
- Earn 3X Avion points for every $1 spent on groceries, food delivery, rides, gas, streaming, subscriptions, digital gaming and more.4
- Annual Fee rebated every month for students with eligible accounts.2
Frequently Asked Questions