- Credit Limit & Fees
- Features & Benefits
- General Questions & Concerns
- Using and Protecting my Card
- Log into RBC Online Banking
- From the Banking tab, go to your Account Details
- Select Change Statement Options
- Select Change next to the accounts you want eStatements
- Follow the statement option prompts
- You will receive a confirmation once your request is complete
When you enroll for RBC credit card eStatements, you may receive one last paper statement in the mail depending on your billing cycle. You can choose to switch back to paper statements at any time.
- RBC Online Banking
- RBC Mobile app
- automated payments (so you’ll never need to worry about making your payment on time)
- by phone
- by mail
- in person at an RBC branch
- at an RBC Royal Bank ATM
RBC Online Banking
Simply select the Payback with Points option and your points will be applied towards your account balance.
RBC Mobile App
Simply select the Pay Credit Card with Points option and your points will be applied towards your account balance.
Instead of manually paying off your credit card balance every month, you can set up automatic payments. With automatic payments, you can choose which account you want to use and what type of payment you want to make every month – the Minimum Payment or the full amount (New Balance).
Choose one of the following options:RBC Online Banking:
- Sign into Online Banking
- From the main navigation, go to Profile & Account Settings
- Find the Your debit and credit cards section
- Go to your credit card and select Set up automatic payments
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Open the RBC Mobile app
- Select the credit card you’d like to pay from on the Manage Cards page
- Follow the on-screen steps
Call our 24-hour toll-free number 1-800-769-2512 and we would be happy to help you.
Balance Protector Premium
Protecting your credit card balance with BalanceProtector Premiere® coverage is easy, and the application only takes a few minutes to complete.