A plan that fits your financial future
Get professional advice1 on making informed decisions about your money, no matter where you are on your journey.
Getting Started with Your RBC Group Advantage Plan
Get all the information you need to start saving with your Group plan
See the Potential of Your Investments
Manage your money and save for the future with MyAdvisor2, an easy-to-use digital advice platform that allows you to view all your savings and investments – even those outside of RBC – in one place.Check Out MyAdvisor
Already an RBC Group Advantage client? Access MyAdvisor Now!
Advice tailored to your needs
Hear what RBC Group Advantage members like you value the most about the tailored advice they received and how it helped them achieve their goals.
Access resources to help you prioritize your financial, physical, and emotional wellbeing, so you can feel better about the road ahead.
Frequently Asked Questions
Call an RBC Group Advantage advisor at 1-888-769-2566, 8:00 am to 8PM, Eastern time, Monday to Friday
- Mention that you are calling about your ‘company plan’.
- When asked if you are an existing client, answer ‘Yes' if you are an existing RBC client and ‘No' if you are not.
- If you are already an RBC client, you will be asked to enter your client card number to help our advisors better identify you.
- If you are not an RBC client, please have two pieces of government issued identification (such as a driver’s license or passport) with you for our advisors to virtually set up your client file.
- Please note, you will also need access to a computer/mobile device and email.
Let’s Start the Conversation
Ask an RBC Group Advantage advisor to help you design a plan for the life you want—whether it’s down the road, around the corner or already here.
Call your dedicated Group Advantage line
RBC Group Advantage Advisor;
Hours of operation 8-8 ET M-F.
Group Retirement & Savings Accounts
Including GRSP, GTFSA, DPSP
Sign Into RBC Online Banking
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan Member
- Sign Into the DCPP Portal