With the MultiProduct Rebate®1 you could enjoy monthly savings of up to 100% of your monthly fees depending on the type of account you hold and the number of eligible products you have with us. It's our way of putting you first.
|RBC Day to Day Banking®
|RBC No Limit Banking for Students®
|RBC No Limit Banking®
$0 for Seniors*
|RBC No Limit Banking
|RBC Signature No Limit Banking®
|RBC VIP Banking®
* Age 65 and older.
Eligible RBC products include:
- Credit cards:
RBC Rewards cards: Infinite Avion®, Platinum Avion; RBC® Rewards Visa‡ Preferred; Signature® RBC Rewards® Visa; Classic II Student; Rewards Visa Gold; Rewards Visa Classic; US Dollar Visa Gold; RBC® British Airways Visa Infinite‡; Cathay Pacific Platinum; Esso Visa; RBC Visa Cash Back; RBC Royal Bank Visa Classic Low Rate Option; WestJet RBC MasterCard‡; WestJet RBC World Elite MasterCard; Cash Back MasterCard; RBC RateAdvantage™ Visa‡; RBC® Avion® Visa Infinite Privilege
- Home equity financing products:
Residential mortgages and RBC Homeline Plan®
Includes investments, such as RBC Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs) or RBC mutual funds and accounts held at RBC Direct Investing™. Excludes the RBC Investment Savings Account and investments held through RBC Dominion Securities Inc. or other investment brokers, dealers or investment counsellors;
Credit Cards and Investments need to be active to qualify for MPR.
Qualifying Active RBC Credit Card:
- An RBC Royal Bank Credit Card with an annual fee or
- A no annual fee RBC Royal Bank Credit Card with at least one transaction (purchase, balance transfer, cash advance or interest charged to the account) within the last 90 days.
Qualifying Active RBC Investment:
- Requires either the set-up of a regular re-occurring pre-authorized contribution (PAC) from any banking Account to the investment account or the maintenance of a minimum balance of $500 market value in the investment account on the last business day of the Monthly Cycle of the banking Account. The PAC or minimum balance requirement does not apply to investments held in RBC Direct Investing, where the balance must be greater than $0; and
- Other conditions and exclusions may apply. For further details, please visit any RBC Royal Bank branch or call 1-800-769-2511.
If you qualify for the MultiProduct Rebate, it will automatically be applied to your account and your rebate or discount will appear on your next banking account statement for each month that you have the eligible products52.
The MultiProduct Rebate does not apply automatically where account ownership differs between qualifying products. Some conditions apply. Talk to a Specialist to find out if a rebate may apply to you.
If you have any questions about the rebate, please call us at 1-800-769-2511 or visit your local RBC Royal Bank branch.