Take Control Over Your Money
RBC Online Banking is a quick and easy way to do all your banking online, in one convenient place.
What you can do:
- Check your balances, payments and purchases across all your RBC accounts
- Pay bills and schedule payments when it’s convenient for you
- Transfer money between accounts or send money fast with Interac e-Transfer
Not Interested in RBC Online Banking?
Our Credit Card Inquiry Service gives you limited online access your credit card account. You’ll be able to:
- View your Visa or MasterCard credit card account activity
- View or print transactions from your last statement, plus any posted to your account since then (limited to 2,000 transactions)
It’s easy, free, and available to clients with a personal or business RBC credit card, and for RBC Royal Bank® Visa* CreditLine for Small Business™ (CLSB) cardholders.Sign In to Credit Card Inquiry
First Time User? You’ll need a Personal Identification Word
A Personal Identification Word is like a password, it lets you access your account online and helps protect your information from unauthorized users. If you haven’t chosen a Personal Identification Word yet (i.e. on your credit card application), or can’t remember your word, call 1-800-769-2512 and we’d be happy to help.
- Choose a word that’s easy to remember but difficult for others to guess
- Don’t share your Personal Identification Word with anyone
- When you’re finished using Credit Card Inquiry, sign out and close your browser
- Make sure your browser is secure by looking for a little lock or key icon in the corner of the address bar
- Change your Personal Identification Word on a regular basis
Credit Card Inquiry Questions
If you’re having trouble signing in to Credit Card Inquiry, or have questions about your credit card activity, please give us a call at 1-800-769-2512.
No, an Identification Word is unique to the user. Co-applicants must enter their own credit card number, the primary cardholder's birthdate, and then their own Identification Word. You can choose your own Identification Word by calling 1-800-769-2512.
Yes, you will receive regular statements in the mail or you may choose to receive your RBC account statements electronically through RBC Online Banking.
eStatements give you safe, secure access to all the information you receive today in your paper statements — at the click of a button. Learn more about the benefits of eStatements