Are you tired of organizing paper statements?
There's a better way to get organized without filling up those old filing cabinets.
Now you can choose to access your RBC Royal Bank credit card statement as an Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) file within RBC Royal Bank Online Banking, instead of receiving a paper statement in the mail.
eStatements look the same as paper statements and offer you even more value, convenience and security with benefits such as anytime/anywhere access and secure 7-year statement archiving††.View a sample of an Electronic Statement
Key Features and Benefits
- Access eStatements anytime, anywhere.
- View, print or save eStatements to your own computer
- Access up to 7 years of archived eStatements††
- Protect your account data from mailbox theft
- Save paper and help protect the environment
How Do I Sign Up?From the Banking tab on your RBC Online Banking Home Page:
Go to your Account Details
- Select "Change Statement Options"
- Select "Change" next to the accounts listed on the Statement Options page
- Follow the Statement Option prompts
You will receive a confirmation once your request is complete.
When you enrol for eStatements, you may receive one last paper statement in the mail, depending on your billing cycle. You can choose to switch back to paper statements at any time.Frequently Asked Questions
†† 7 Year archive starts from the first statement produced after November 14, 2006 (the launch of this service).