Customer satisfaction is all about choice. And that's just what RBC Royal Bank is offering with Credit Card Inquiry! Customers have a variety of options to access their credit card account information including online with our Credit Card Inquiry service.
- Credit Card Inquiry lets credit card customers access their account information online through Credit Card Inquiry.
- Customers will not be able to perform banking transactions
- Credit Card Inquiry is offered at no additional charge
Use the sign in link on the right to access Credit Card Inquiry.
NOTE: All cardholders will need to use their Identification Word to access Credit Card Inquiry.
Why Choose Online Banking vs. Credit Card Inquiry
RBC Online Banking Offers of a variety of features that over 4 million RBC clients access today. And best of all its free!
What you get...
|Features||Credit Card Inquiry||RBC Online Banking|
|View your Balance / Transactions|
|Pay Your Bills Online|
|Increase Your Credit Limit|
|Switch a Credit Card|
|Easy Access to RBC Rewards|
|myFinanceTracker (Financial Manangement)|
|Access to the RBC Mobile App|
Change Your Statement Option Today!
You can now sign up to receive RBC Royal Bank credit card statements electronically through RBC Online Banking.
RBC Royal Bank eStatements give you safe, secure access to all the information you receive today in your paper statements — but in a more convenient form. You will be able to:
- Review your statements as soon as they're ready, instead of waiting for them to be delivered by mail.
- Archive your statements for up to seven years — and save or print them whenever you like.