- Use Your Account as Often as You Need
6 debits / month1; $1.00 each thereafter
More Great Features
|Overdraft Protection3||$5 USD per month plus applicable interest|
|Assisted and Self-Serve Transactions||Included|
|Non-RBC ATM Withdrawal||N/A|
|Bank Drafts2||$8.50 each, plus applicable Debit Transaction fee|
|Personalized Cheques||Fees apply|
|Safe Deposit Box||Fees apply|
|Cross-Border Debit||Not Available|
|PLUS System Access Fee at a Non-RBC Royal Bank ATM Within Canada and U.S.||Not Available|
|PLUS System Access Fee at a Non-RBC Royal Bank ATM Outside Canada and U.S.||Not Available|
Ways to Bank
Manage Your Account Online, Anytime
Check your balances, pay bills, set up alerts and more – whenever you need to.
Take care of your banking from wherever you are, anytime you want.
Take It All to a New Level
Make payments with a tap of your smartphone and securely store your cards on your device.
Ways to Apply
I Want to Switch
No problem. We can help you quickly transfer existing funds, payroll and automatic withdrawals into a new account with us.
Need help choosing a U.S. account?
Based on your needs, we'll recommend a U.S. Bank Account and Credit Card that will save you money while in the U.S
I'm Already a Customer
To order new cheques:
- Sign in to Online Banking and click Account Services from the My Services box on the right side of the page.
- Click Order New Cheques from the navigation menu on the left.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
The price of cheques depends on the quantity and style you order.
There are a couple of options for transferring money internationally. Our online RBC International Money Transfer service is a convenient way to send up to $10,000 CAD per day to over 200 countries worldwide, including the U.S. For larger amounts, a wire transfer is a good option.
Learn more about RBC International Money Transfer
Currently, you can only manage your alerts in Online Banking.
Visit your Alert Centre to set up your preferences:
- Sign in and follow the Alerts link at the top of your Accounts Summary page.
- In the Alert Centre, look for the link to your Alert Settings in left-side navigation.
First, set up your Alert Preferences.
Tell us where you’d like to receive your e-mail and text message (SMS) alerts.
Next, choose the accounts or programs you want us to tell you about.
- For an item without any current alerts, select “Add Alerts”.
- For an item with alerts you’d like to change, select “Edit”.
Now, tell us when you’d like to hear from us.
- You can set some alerts to tell you when an account has a transaction over an amount you specify.
- For others, you can decide when to hear about specific events in your accounts or programs, like the due date for a credit card payment.
- And for some, you can tell us when to send you regular updates.
Finally, choose how you’d like to receive your alerts:
- by e-mail
- in a text message on your mobile device (SMS)
We’ll always send a copy to your Alert Inbox in Online Banking. And if you’ve downloaded the RBC Mobile banking app and allowed it to send push notifications, you’ll also see your alerts on your mobile device.
Go to our Exchange Currency Converter to get the latest foreign exchange rates.
With Interac e-Transfers you can send funds to clients of other financial institutions as well as RBC, and you don't need to know the account number of the person you're sending money to. All you need is their email address or mobile phone number.
To send an Interac e-Transfer from Online Banking:
- From the Accounts Summary page, select "More Payment Options" on the right side of the page.
- Enter the payment amount of the transfer.
- Select the account you want the funds to be debited from.
- Open the “To” drop down list, select the Interac e-Transfer payee and Submit.
To send an Interac e-Transfer from Mobile Banking:
Select the Interac e-Transfers icon from the main page.
- Choose the account you would like to pay from.
- Select the recipient you wish to send funds to. If sending to a new recipient, select the + sign in the bottom left hand corner of the page.
- Follow the steps
Better Banking Gives You More
Need help choosing a U.S. account?
Based on your needs, we’ll recommend a U.S. Savings Account and Credit Card that will save you money while in the U.S.