This Card Is Good for Organizations That Want:
The ability to self-manage credit cards: order and cancel cards and change or share credit limits in real time
To earn RBC Rewards® points with every purchase and have flexibility and choice in redemptions with a premium travel rewards program
Want to improve cash flow by extending the company's days payables up to 51 days˄
Comprehensive reporting at an individual card level or across all employee cards
Take Control of Your Company’s Expenses
RBC NextLogic® is a self-serve, easy-to-use online tool that lets you set spend controls and credit limits on your expense cards in real time, share credit limits between cards, view balances, customize reports, search transactions and retrieve monthly card statements.
Receive 25,000 bonus RBC Rewards points upon enrolment2 and start redeeming sooner!
Valuable insurance protection
Extensive insurances to protect your company, cardholders and employees in the event of the unexpected*.
It’s Easy to Earn RBC Rewards
- Earn 1 RBC Rewards point for every $1 in purchases on the card1 for your company’s large and everyday expenses.
- Choose how you want points allocated - roll up points to the company, roll-up to one person or keep the points with the cardholder.
- Calculate your company’s annual earning potential
Redeem or Convert Points to Use as You Wish
- Redeem points for air travel rewards from the Air Travel Redemption Schedule starting as low as 15,000 points3. Choose any airline, any flight, any time5.
- Choose from a wide selection of merchandise rewards4 from top name brands such as Samsung, Apple and Staples. Or shop the Best Buy catalogue of 50,000+ products5.
- Redeem points for gift cards which you can use as incentives for employees or gifts for clients.
- Redeem points for other travel rewards, including packaged holidays, hotels, car rentals, cruises and tours.
- Convert your RBC Rewards points by moving them to participating loyalty programs.
Insurance & Protection
Cardholders will have up to $2,000 coverage for lost, stolen, or accidently damaged mobile devices used for business*
Even employees who don’t hold a card have access to the same travel insurances as cardholders when their business travel is fully booked and paid for using the card* for the following:
- Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption
- Flight Delay
- Car Rental Collision/Damage
The following insurances are built-in protection at no additional cost*:
- Lost or Stolen Baggage
- Emergency Purchases
- Hotel/Motel Burglary
Protects eligible business purchases charged to a Commercial Avion Visa card against theft, loss or damage for 90 days from the date of purchase*.
Protects your business against unauthorized charges by employees up to $100,000*.
Eliminates company liability for fraudulent card transactions.