Financial Solutions for You and Your Customers
Boost your revenue and keep your customers happy when you take advantage of innovative solutions designed to help you grow your dealership business. Our Automotive Finance Specialists have a long track record of serving Canada’s automotive industry by building successful relationships with dealers across Canada.
Retail Auto Financing
Flexible financing products are available to meet the specific needs of both your personal and business clients, helping you grow your sales and getting your customers on the road faster.
Close deals quickly and help your customers drive away happy. We offer standard dealership financing for your personal customers who want to purchase a new or used vehicle at competitive interest rates. With automotive loans from RBC you have access to:
- Flexible terms and payment options, providing you with ability to offer your customers exactly what they need
- A centralized credit adjudication team delivering quick and consistent responses on auto loan applications, allowing your customers to drive away with their new vehicle fast
- Easy-to-use, point-of-sale applications that can be submitted via RouteOne‡ or DealerTrack‡, making the application process faster
Meet the specific financing needs of your business owner customers through the Business Vehicle Solutions™ program (BVS™)
- The BVS Loan allows your business clients to apply under their business name, and still qualify for manufacturing programs and incentives1. BVS also helps to keep your customers’ business capital separate from their personal capital.
If your customer is looking to finance multiple vehicles for their business2 and require a more flexible option, the Automotive Revolving Term Facility (Auto RTF) is a good option. Similar to a line of credit, it allows businesses to expand their automotive fleet when they need to, with minimal paperwork and shorter turnaround times.
This program also offers several benefits to your business, allowing you to:
- Create a “Preferred Dealership” relationship with customers
- Expand your business account portfolio
- Provide solutions for your business customers’ financing needs
- Open up potential for an increase in your F&I income
- Receive support from a specialized sales force of auto financing experts
Commercial Auto Financing for Your Dealership
As an auto dealership client, your unique needs require solutions to help you manage your inventory and dealership operations. With access to “OverDrive”, an innovative online funding and repayment solution, you are sure to find the commercial financial solution to help you grow and run your business.
Available to all dealers, this wholesale inventory financing option lets you:
- Finance your new and used vehicle inventory on a floating-interest-rate basis
- Manage with the online management tool and one-stop lending source all your inventory requirements
Available to approved dealers and independent leasing companies, this wholesale lease portfolio financing offers:
- Floating or fixed interest rates with flexible term options available
- Individual transaction funding with full details that can be managed online
Keep liquidity in your business while driving it forward with customized financing solutions designed to help grow your business. Access capital for all your needs, including:
- Real estate
- Leasehold and equipment financing
- Operating and business acquisition facilities
Dealer Support Services
You are looking for a team of automotive finance experts to partner with and help you succeed in all areas of your business. We offer a range of services designed to keep your business running smoothly and profitably.
Gain new customers and generate repeat business with a customer lead programs. Working together, we can develop customized marketing plans that will help you increase your sales and profitability.
Employees are at the heart of any successful business and as a successful business owner you want to help them plan for their future and save money along the way. The “Bank at Work” program offered through RBC Group Advantage, can help to deliver financial wellness in the workplace. Work with our experts to help design and deliver a program for you and your employees, including:
- Special offers on banking products and services
- Access to one-on-one personal financial advice
- Group RRSP, deferred profit sharing and group investment accounts
- “Advice Events”—our popular workplace seminars
Business isn’t the only thing on your mind, you also need to consider managing your integrated wealth. A team of seasoned, accredited professionals are available to you at RBC to determine the right management solutions and customize them to your unique situation and long-term financial objectives.
- Wealth and business owner planning services
- Investment solutions
- Credit and banking services
Your team of RBC experts will also work with any outside advisors you may already have, or involve specialists across the network to help you reach your personal and business goals.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Automated Payroll Solutions
Streamline your employee payroll process with help from ADP.
Receive POS Payments
Your single point of contact for all of your point-of-sale needs
How Your Small Business Can Make the Most of a Low Interest Rate Environment
Should Ottawa Support Wealthy Angel Investors? They Think So. Here's Why.