Get Regular Access to Insights From Trade Experts
As champions of your growth and prosperity, Export Development Canada (EDC) and RBC have partnered to bring you a webinar series that guides you through your expansion into new global markets.
With a Q&A session during the live webinars, you can get answers to the specific questions you have for your business, from experts and owners who have travelled this road before.
Exporters Do Better – Go Global with Confidence
Companies That Go Global Earn 121% More, on Average!1
The research shows it: Canadian companies that export bring in more revenue, are more productive and innovative, and more resilient. Now, Export Development Canada (EDC), Canada’s export credit agency, and RBC have teamed up to bring you a dynamic webinar series* that will help your business gain these powerful advantages. Whether you are an existing exporter or thinking of expanding your revenue sources by selling internationally, we’ll take you step-by-step through the basics of exporting and best practices.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- How exporting can help your company grow faster, become more productive, and achieve better financial performance.
- How to target the right international markets.
- How to build strong international networks.
- What partner resources and connections you can leverage.
- What foreign market knowledge is essential to your successful growth.
- Lessons learned by other Canadian companies who have expanded internationally.
Make Trade Agreements Work For You
Free Trade Agreements – Ready to Make the Most of the Opportunities?
Canada currently has robust trade agreements with more than 40 countries—which you can leverage to open doors around the world. Whether you’re actively trading or simply planning to, our panel of experts will show you step-by-step how to expand into new and emerging markets through Canada’s free trade agreements (FTAs).
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- The importance of FTAs to businesses like yours.
- The ins and outs of Canada’s latest trade deals: CETA and CPTPP.
- The benefits of importing and exporting to countries that have an FTA with Canada.
- How increasing protectionism and tariffs impact the global economy.
- What is a certificate of origin, how to obtain one, and how you can benefit.
- How to minimize your compliance risk.
You May Also Consider
RBC Global Connect
Access comprehensive information, tools and a global network of business partners through a platform designed to help businesses go global.
RBC International Trade Solutions
Our credit and trade finance services can help you grow your business outside Canada.
Ready to Get Started?
Our international trade specialists will help you start and succeed as a global business.
Have a Trade Specialist Contact YouTell Us How We Can Reach You
Call our 24/7 Business Helpline
Locate a Branch Near YouFind a Branch
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How Canada Can Compete As Shipping Undergoes a Sea Change
How New Technologies are Changing the Course of Shipping
Global Conditions Cloud Outlook But There’s Sunshine on the Coasts