Manage Your Credit Card Online
We've provided convenient access to everything you need to manage your RBC credit card. With RBC Online Banking, you can:
- Pay your credit card and other bills, transfer and receive funds, and check your account balances — all online!
- Review your RBC credit card account activity and consult your last statement with our credit card inquiry tool.
- Access your RBC Royal Bank Credit Card Agreement, Insurance Certificates and Benefit Guides on our documentation page.
Receive Your Statements Online
Choose to access your credit card statement online within RBC Online Banking. eStatements look the same as paper statements and offer you even more value, convenience and security with 7-year statement archiving††. You can also choose to save your eStatement to your computer instead of printing it on paper, making it an environmentally friendly choice.
Don’t have online banking? You can review your credit card account activity and view your last statement with our creditcard inquiry tool.Learn More about receiving your statements online
With an Avion Rewards credit card, you earn valuable Avion Rewards which can be redeemed for an outstanding variety of rewards — from travel and merchandise to gift certificates/cards and more.
How to Redeem
Redeem your Avion points for the rewards of your choice — travel, merchandise, gift certificates, registered investments, or donations to charity. It's quick, easy and convenient.
- Sign in to Online Banking, visit your card account details screen, and select the "Avion Rewards" link on the right side.
RBC Avion Cards Give You the Flexibility You Deserve
When you use an RBC Avion card for everyday purchases, you earn Avion points that let you fly where you want, when you want, on any airline. Whether it's a business trip, or rolling up your points into your personal Avion, with Avion Rewards making your travel dreams a reality is simple and easy. You can also redeem for travel rewards such as hotel stays, cruises, tours and package holidays and car rentals.
To redeem for flights or travel rewards, simply call the Avion Rewards Travel Redemption Centre at 1-877-636-2870, Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST, or Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
Reward Yourself, You Choose
From travel and merchandise to gift certificates/cards and investments, the Avion Rewards program is always working to offer you more. More choice. More flexibility. More of what you want, including:
- Over 280 brand name merchandise selections
- A full range of gift certificates and cards from some of the best retailers in Canada, including Golf Town, Starbucks, and CWT Vacations
- Flexible travel rewards, and more
You can even turn your Avion points into investments by redeeming for RBC Financial Rewards®. Or donate your points to a worthy cause. From a digital camera to a day of golf, the choice is yours with Avion Rewards.Browse the Catalog
See Just How Easy It Is to Reward Yourself
There are three ways to find out how many points you have:
- Sign in to RBC Royal Bank Online Banking, visit your card account details screen, and select the "Avion Rewards" link on the right side.
- Look for the Sign In button at the top of every page on this site. It takes you to the secure sign-in page. Then enter your RBC Royal Bank credit card number, the primary cardholder's birth date, and your Identification Word.
- Check your monthly RBC Royal Bank credit card statement to see how many Avion points you have available to redeem.
Note: Only Primary and Co-applicant cardholders have the authority to Sign-in to view their points.Sign-in
Avion Rewards Online News
Sign up for Avion Rewards Online News and you will receive more frequent updates about the Avion Rewards program — including news, contests, bonus point offers, specials and tips on how to get the most out of your Avion points.Sign-in
Watch Your Points Add Up
To earn Avion points, all you have to do is use your RBC Royal Bank credit card with Avion Rewards to make purchases every chance you get. It's that easy! Simply check that your card is eligible for the Avion Rewards program and how many points you earn for every dollar you spend.Learn More
|Type of Inquiries||Contact Details||Hours of Operation|
Within North America: 1-800-769-2512
Outside North America: 416-974-7780 (collect)
|24-hr support, 7 days a week|
|Card Activation and Replacement||1-877-900-5900||24-hr support, 7 days a week|
|Fraud / Lost or Stolen Cards||
Within North America: 1-800-361-0152
Outside North America: 514-392-9167 (collect)
|24-hr support, 7 days a week|
|Travel Emergency Insurance Coverage Support||1-800-533-2778||24-hr support, 7 days a week|
|Business Banking||1-800-769-2520||24-hr support, 7 days a week|
|Avion Rewards Travel||
Phone number: 1-877-636-2870
|Mon-Fri 7 a.m. to Midnight
Weekends 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
|TTY (Telecommunications Device for the Hearing Impaired)||1-800-769-2518||24-hr support, 7 days a week|
|Card Assist Plus||1-877-773-7774||24-hr support, 7 days a week|
|BalanceProtector® insurance — Assurant Solutions||1-888-896-2766||Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 20:00 p.m.|