Help Identify The Right Countries For Your Business
You’re ready to take your business global, but how do you find the right markets to enter into? Which one is right for your business? RBC Global Connect can help you answer these questions and more.
A free, online global trade resource, RBC Global Connect offers market profiles, trends and tools, as well as access to the RBC Trade Club, which connects you to businesses like yours around the world.
Why Use RBC Global Connect
- Access trade insights easily, all in one place
- Find your next trade partner through our global network of over 190,000 importers and exporters.
- Identify the best countries for your product or service from our database of 170 international markets – the source you need to take your business to new marketplaces.
- Get the latest business and trade intelligence through our robust online library – including shipping documentation, import/export control information, and over 25,000 reports you can trust to help you expand your business.
RBC Trade Resources
Comprehensive tools and resources to help you go global
Explore new markets, find potential trade partners and manage trade operations thanks to a robust collection of resources available all in one place.
- Learn the best countries for trade
- Browse country profiles and global economic trends
- Find importers and suppliers
- Get the information you need to ensure compliance across the globe
RBC Trade Club
A worldwide network of businesses just like yours
Eligible RBC clients get exclusive access to Trade Club, a global business network that connects you with clients from partner banks around the world.
- Communicate and connect with new business partners in your target markets
- Access matchmaking results based on your industry, products and goals, making networking a breeze.
- Exclusively for select RBC Clients. Please see your RBC representative to learn more.
For more information, please speak with your Commercial Account Manager, or connect with us here.
You May Also Consider
Trade Accelerator Program
An international trade workshop and program that helps businesses scale up, develop an export plan, and put it into action.
RBC International Trade Solutions
Our credit and trade finance services can help you grow your business outside Canada.
Ready to Get Started?
Our international trade specialists will help you start and succeed as a global business.
Have a Trade Specialist Contact YouTell Us How We Can Reach You
Call our 24/7 Business Helpline
Locate a Branch Near YouFind a Branch
You Might Also Be Interested In:
The Green Beaver: From Home-Based Hobby To Global Business
AG Hair: How Their Covid-19 Pivot Led to a Business Expansion
Globalization 2.0: The RBC Schulich Enterprise Forum Examines Global Opportunities for Canadian SMEs