Features and Benefits of Virtual Credit Cards
Reduce the risk of fraud and misuse with advanced security features:
- Avoid the risks of giving out your actual credit card number through insecure channels such as email or phone – or of having that credit card number on file. Generate a single- or multi-use virtual credit card for each payment.
- Reduce erroneous charges by restricting payments to specific amounts.
- Help prevent fraudulent use by having suppliers or employees authenticate.
- Assign approvers before payment submission.
Reclaim valuable time by streamlining the payables process:
- Pay multiple suppliers and invoices at once through a single payment file.
- Automatically match transactions to invoices within a single reconciliation file, sent to both the company and its suppliers.
- Gain confidence by knowing when payments are sent and completed.
Create virtual credit cards at no additional cost, while incorporating the cost-saving advantages of the RBC Commercial credit card program:
Easy to implement
Because virtual credit cards is an add-on capability to the RBC Commercial credit card program, it's easy to get started:
- There are no extra logins or IT development efforts required.
- Virtual credit cards share the same credit limit as the existing RBC Commercial credit card program.
- We can work directly with you and your suppliers to make the switch to virtual credit card payments as seamless as possible.
What Are Virtual Credit Cards?
A virtual credit card is a 16-digit credit card number, with its own expiry date and CVV code that is tied to your RBC Commercial credit card program.
To learn more about how virtual credit cards can benefit your company, .