Security and Opportunity
If you want to take advantage of rising interest rates, an interest linked GIC may be the ideal investment. It offers a variable interest rate that is linked to changes in the Royal Bank Prime, which can change during the term of the investment.
Common Reasons to Choose Interest-Linked GICs
- Your investment will grow as interest rates rise
- Your principal is 100% protected
- If interest rates decrease, you can cash out your investment at any time
A cashable GIC whose interest rate is linked to the RBC Royal Bank Canadian prime interest rate. Interest is paid if held for 30 days or longer.
- Interest rate increases as Royal Bank Prime increases
- Easy access to capital. Cashable at any time.
- Benefit from any increase in interest rates without the renewals that are necessary with short term instruments
- You want to take advantage of increases in rates
- You’re looking to maintain complete access to funds
- You like to continually roll over short-term GICs