Discover the Benefits of RBC PayEdge
With funds easily accessed from any Canadian bank account or credit card, RBC PayEdge makes it simple to pay suppliers anywhere. Businesses of all sizes can save time and money, whether or not they’re an RBC banking client.
Draw funds from any of your Canadian bank accounts and credit cards and access all of your funds in one centralized place.
You can then use any of these accounts to fund and pay multiple suppliers and invoices in one payment order.
RBC PayEdge allows you to download supplier information from your accounting or ERP solution or create supplier records within RBC PayEdge. It also helps you gather important supplier information like banking details and securely stores it to help enable supplier payments and send supplier information.
You can pay suppliers in their preferred formats, including by wire transfer, Interac e-Transfer, electronic fund transfer (EFT), USD cross-border Automated Clearing House (ACH), EUR International Payment, bill payment and cheque. Your suppliers don't need to be RBC clients to receive payments.
Easily fund payments using your credit card — even for suppliers who don’t accept credit cards.
Make use of any incentives, cash back or rewards programs that come with your credit card just by paying business expenses.
Enjoy seamless integration by connecting to QuickBooks, Sage, Xero and other accounting systems and gain efficiency by bringing your payments workflow into one place.
Reduce manual work throughout the invoice-to-pay process; track, view, and match invoices and payments from a single dashboard.
RBC PayEdge helps make global payments easy. Send simple, trackable and secure international payments and know exactly what you will pay upfront.
Built for Businesses. Loved by Bookkeepers and Accountants.
RBC PayEdge makes paying your suppliers and reconciling transactions simple and easy—helping you save time and money for your business.
- One Dashboard. Multiple Businesses RBC PayEdge's easy-to-use dashboard lets you manage multiple businesses in one place to pay suppliers and manage their information.
- Let RBC PayEdge Do the Heavy Lifting Reduce your staff’s manual work throughout the invoice-to-pay process. By integrating with most accounting and ERP software solutions, RBC PayEdge allows your business to pay invoices and reconcile payment information in your software solution.
- Advantages of AutomationWith RBC PayEdge, remitted payments are automatically reconciled in your accounting software while remembering how your suppliers preferred to be paid, so you no longer need to update this information each time a payment is made.
How it Works
How it Works
Save time and money by easily sending payments to vendors, consolidating funds from multiple sources,
and managing your accounts payable in one location. Once enrolled, setting up RBC PayEdge is simple.
By using your credit card to fund your RBC PayEdge Wallet, you give yourself the extra time to pay your suppliers by leveraging your credit card billing cycle. Additionally, some suppliers may offer rebates or incentives for early payments that you can make the most of by using your credit card.
 Credit card rewards may be earned in accordance with the applicable cardholder agreement or other applicable terms and conditions between you and the credit card issuer.
- Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT)
- Email Money Transfer/Interac e-Transfers (Canada)
- Wire Transfer/International Wire Transfer
- Cross-border ACH
- International Payment
- Bill Payment
How to Get Started
Want More Information?
Explore the full capabilities
of RBC PayEdge.
Get an RBC PayEdge Business
Become a certified
RBC PayEdge wizard.
View Legal DisclaimersHide Legal Disclaimers
‡ All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
Get Started with RBC PayEdge
Interested in learning more about RBC PayEdge?
Request a Demo
Request for an RBC Advisor to contact you and arrange a time for an RBC PayEdge demonstration and have your questions answered.
Attention: Thank You
Attention Thank you!
Please review the items below to continue your application.