An Equipment PurchaseLine™ Loan
Is Commonly Used For:
- Businesses looking to purchase multiple pieces of equipment in a short period of time
- Owners looking to consolidate existing leases and/or existing term loans for equipment
- This revolving credit line comes with both lease and term borrowing options to provide you the ability to choose which works best for your situation
- Protect yourself from unexpected market fluctuations, by moving from a variable to a fixed rates of interest to get the rate you want
- Set it up once and re-use the available credit as you pay it down – no need to re-apply
Make timely purchases
Be ready to buy when you need to, allowing you to better meet the needs of your business and manage acquisition costs.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Automated Payroll by ADP
Streamline your employee payroll process with ADP—with automatic tax remittance and deposits.
Improve your cash flow with Moneris. Accept debit and credit card payments any way your customers want to pay, in-store, online or on mobile.
Everyday Operating Accounts
Stay on top of the day-to-day financial needs of your business.
The calculations and amortization schedule produced are: (i) based on the accuracy and completeness of the data you have entered, (ii) based on assumptions that are believed to be reasonable, and (iii) for estimation purposes only and should not be relied upon for specific financial or other advice. When you make your credit application, interest rates may have changed or may be different due to information contained in your application.
Royal Bank of Canada does not make any express or implied warranties or representations with respect to any information or calculations in connection with this business loan calculator. Royal Bank of Canada will not be liable for any losses or damages arising from any errors or omissions in any information or calculations, or any action or decision made by you in reliance on any information or calculations.