A Commercial Mortgage Is Commonly Used For:
- Businesses investing in income-producing real estate properties greater than $500,000
- Financing multi-residential (minimum 7 rental units), industrial, office or retail property
- Financing properties that are readily marketable and located in an active resale and rental market
- Mortgages require a current appraisal (AACI qualified, bank approved appraiser), a passing Environmental report (Phase I ESA), and may require a Building Condition Report
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) requests, if required, must comply with CMHC guidelines
- Competitive interest rates, terms and conditions
- Variable and fixed rate options are available, with the ability to convert from variable to fixed if interest rates fluctuate
- CMHC insurance is available when required
You May Also Be Interested In:
Automated Payroll by ADP
Streamline your employee payroll process with ADP—with automatic tax remittance and deposits.
Improve your cash flow with Moneris. Accept debit and credit card payments any way your customers want to pay, in-store, online or on mobile.
Everyday Operating Accounts
Stay on top of the day-to-day financial needs of your business.