Manage Your Cheque Deposits, Right From Your Office
Cheque-Pro is an electronic cheque depositing solution from RBC Royal Bank.
Now you can digitally deposit multiple cheques to your business bank accounts in a single session1, without having to physically visit a branch.
- Capture and store cheque deposit dataLegal Disclaimer 2
- Access multiple reporting options to view, export and print information captured during your deposit sessions
- Automated client endorsement on items deposited
- Virtual deposit slip created during deposit
- Receive same-day credit on deposits made before 10 p.m. EST on regular business daysLegal Disclaimer 3
- Reduce your operating costs and streamline your deposit processes
- Save money on couriers and transportation costs
It's Safe And Secure
Cheque-Pro is available on RBC’s secure online banking platforms — RBC Express online banking and RBC Online Banking for Business. RBC uses technology and rigorous security protocols to help protect your accounts from unauthorized transactions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cheque-Pro is a remote depositing service that allows you to electronically deposit cheques to your RBC Royal Bank CAD or USD business accounts through RBC Express online banking or RBC Online Banking for Business.
Cheque-Pro is suitable for businesses that deposit 25 or more cheques per month, have more than one office making deposits, or are not conveniently located near a branch.
- Reduce the number of trips you or your staff make to the bank.
- Reduce courier fees for delivering cheques to the bank.
- View, print, and save the front and back of your cheque imagesLegal Disclaimer 2.
- Receive same-day credit on deposits made before 10 p.m. EST during regular business daysLegal Disclaimer 3
- Help improve account reconciliation.
- Decrease account adjustments since deposits must balance before being submitted through Cheque-Pro.
- Capture and reconcile cheque deposit details from multiple locations to one central location.
In order to use Cheque-Pro, you will need to be enrolled in RBC Express online banking or RBC Online Banking for Business and ensure that your business accounts are accessible on the platform. You will also need to purchase or lease a compatible digital cheque scanner.
RBC will provide you a scanner at a monthly service fee to be used for the duration of your use of the service. The scanner needs to be returned to RBC if the service is terminated. You may also purchase your own scanner separately.
To enrol in Cheque-Pro, please Contact a RBC Account Manager.
Cheque-Pro uses the same security measures that exist today when using RBC Express online banking or RBC Online Banking for Business.
With Cheque-Pro, you will have the ability to make cheque deposits using RBC Express online banking from multiple locations. RBC Express allows you to set-up multiple users at different locations. You will require a cheque scanner at each location to use Cheque-Pro.
It’s important to understand how Cheque-Pro may impact your existing accounts receivable and routine deposit processes, such as:
- Number of scanners required
- Locations that will be using the service
- Reporting requirements
- Transportation/courier arrangements and existing deposit channels used
- Secure storage and destruction of physical cheques
The monthly service fee for the use of each scanner will be debited to your designated RBC CAD business account for the number of scanners used by your business. Your existing account fees will continue to apply for account transactions and other services.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact your RBC Account Manager to start the enrolment process.
Once enrolled, you’ll have access to Cheque-Pro from your RBC Express online banking or RBC Online Banking for Business platform.
Only have a few cheques to deposit each month?
You can quickly deposit cheques into your business account using your mobile device.Learn more