Supporting the Agricultural Industry and Farmers of Quebec
Whether you’re an aspiring farmer, operate an established farm or own a forestry business in Quebec, you can get the financial support you need with secured loans guaranteed by La Financière Agricole du Québec (FADQ).
Ready to Apply?
La Financière Agricole du Quebec Loan Is Commonly Used For:
- Young producers looking to establish themselves on an existing farm, or are starting a new business
- Farm business projects that aim to improve land, diversify production or start a greenhouse operation
- Agricultural businesses looking to expand operations or invest in the future of the business
- Be located in the province of Quebec
- Demonstrate long-term viability of their enterprise
- Have property that is at least 60% owned by agricultural practitioners
- Abide by the environmental standards set forth in the Environment Quality Act (R.S.Q., chapter Q-2) and the Agricultural Operations Regulation, including the requirements involving the phosphorus report and the operating rights
Save on Interest
Get a minimum interest rate discount of 0.30% to 0.60% off the interest rate for the entire term of your loan.
The Right Funds to Support Your Business
- Agricultural loans are available up to $5,000,000
- Forestry loans are available up to $750,000
Protection Against Interest Rate Increases
FADQ offers two kinds of protection against interest rate hikes for those working full-time in agriculture, and/or starting out in the industry;
- Preferred Rate protection which is applicable on financing of up to $500,000.
- Service Rate for establishments which is offered to young people in the establishment phase for financing of up to $500,000 and that have a maximum repayment period of 5 years.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Automated Payroll by ADP
Streamline your employee payroll process with ADP—with automatic tax remittance and deposits.
Improve your cash flow with Moneris. Accept debit and credit card payments any way your customers want to pay, in-store, online or on mobile.
Everyday Operating Accounts
Stay on top of the day-to-day financial needs of your business.
The calculations and amortization schedule produced are: (i) based on the accuracy and completeness of the data you have entered, (ii) based on assumptions that are believed to be reasonable, and (iii) for estimation purposes only and should not be relied upon for specific financial or other advice. When you make your credit application, interest rates may have changed or may be different due to information contained in your application.
Royal Bank of Canada does not make any express or implied warranties or representations with respect to any information or calculations in connection with this business loan calculator. Royal Bank of Canada will not be liable for any losses or damages arising from any errors or omissions in any information or calculations, or any action or decision made by you in reliance on any information or calculations.