Services Beyond Banking
Get more than banking. It doesn’t matter if you are a new business owner or a seasoned veteran, as an RBC business client, you have access to special offers and support from a wide range of business services that can help you operate your business.
Register or incorporate your business easily with Ownr.
RBC Client Offer:
Register or incorporate your business with Ownr in Ontario, Alberta, & BC, and open a business bank account at any RBC Royal Bank branch to get money back.
- Full cost of sole proprietorship business registration and fees refunded. Offer Details
- $319 refund for incorporations. Offer Details
- New businesses looking for an easy way to register or incorporate.
- Businesses looking to save on startup costs.
- Businesses that want to open up a business deposit account.
- Businesses looking to create their brand through our logo generator.
Invoicing & Accounting
Send invoices, track expenses, balance your books and get paid faster with free invoicing and accounting1.
- New businesses looking for a simple online invoicing and accounting solution.
- Start-ups and growing businesses needing a complete accounting service that helps manage expenses, invoices and payments.
- Business owners who want to manage their finances online.
Is your business looking to cut costs, boost productivity and increase value to customers? It may be time for your digital transformation.
The RBC Go Digital program is designed to help you adapt to changes in the digital world, access new technologies and differentiate yourself in a disruptive market.
- Businesses eligible for the Go Digital program, which includes those in the wholesale, logistics, retail and manufacturing industries
- Organizations ready to see how prepared they are for digital transformation
- Companies looking to unlock value to reinvest in new growth opportunities
Access a wide range of devices to stay connected with your customers, staff and suppliers, anytime, anywhere.
RBC Client Offer:
See the latest offer by visiting RBC Offers within Online Banking2
- Start-ups or on-the road businesses looking for clear and simple phone plans.
- Growing businesses looking to improve their communication processes with multiple phone lines and take advantage of monthly volume discounts.
- Established businesses looking to improve productivity with business phones for employees.
Sell more with an online store.
Take your business online with Moneris Online and Bookmark‡ and get 6 months of Bookmark fees waived,4 plus preferred rates on UPS‡ shipping and accessories, including up to 50% off small package shipping.5
- Build your website with Bookmark – No coding or design experience needed.
- Accept payments with Moneris Online – Process debit or credit card payments through your website.
- Ship to customers with UPS – Enjoy preferred rates on UPS shipping and accessories.5
- Use code RBCBOOK to receive the offer.
- Businesses that want to accept debit and credit card payments from customers on their website.
Get paid in-store, curbside or on the go.
Tailor a payment solution for your business, whether you need a mobile or countertop option and receive a special offer as a new Moneris customer.
- Get 3 months of device rental waived plus, a 90-day satisfaction guarantee**
- Moneris will meet – or beat – your current payment processor rating pricing**
- Use code RBCWAIVE to receive the offer
- Businesses that want to boost sales by making it more convenient for customers to pay.
- Businesses looking for payment solutions to grow with them, providing scalable options and improved cash flow.
- Businesses needing digital payment solutions.
- Those looking for wireless terminals for curbside pick-up, delivery or point-of-sale payments
Human Resources & Payroll
Simplify and streamline your payroll and human resources processes.
RBC Client Offer:
Get 3 months of free payroll processing (including ADP± and ADP HR AssistSM bundles) and your set-up fee waived6!
- Growing businesses that want help managing their payroll and human resources.
- Companies that remit taxes on behalf of their employees.
Give your staff a digital alternative to traditional health benefits programs.
Your employees have more flexibility to use their health and wellness spending account on services and providers that suit their individual needs.
As a healthcare service provider, grow your customer base by gaining access to employees who have League‡ health and wellness accounts and searching for healthcare professionals.
- Businesses with over 250 employees looking for health benefits programs for their staff.
- Companies that want to increase employee loyalty.
- Healthcare services looking to grow their customer base.
Wello is healthcare anytime, anywhere by phone, video and secure messaging 24/7.
RBC Client Offer:
See the latest offer by visiting RBC Offers within Online Banking9 or the RBC Rewards app.Learn more
- Businesses of all sizes that want to help employees get well when they’re sick and keep them well every day.
- Businesses that want to attract and retain employees with an innovative health benefit.
- Businesses who want to give employees convenient access to incredible healthcare and lower health care costs at the same time.
Hire the best young talent with skills that are matched to your business via Canada’s largest campus recruiting platform.
- Leverage Magnet’s built-in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to review profiles of qualified applicants, and download their resumes.
- Track posting metrics and receive hiring related news on your Employer Homepage.
- Access Employer Resources and content feeds from trusted partners.
- There are no fees for employers or job seekers
Register now on the RBC Youth Employer Portal to create your account and start posting jobs to find the right candidates. (For best results, use the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari). The URL is bilingual:
- Businesses of all sizes, looking to grow by easily hiring students for work integrated learning opportunities in a cost-effective way.
- Employers seeking a current, customizable recruiting strategy, with integrated filters to target job seekers based on selected skills, work experience, and diversity employment groups.
- Businesses wishing to take advantage of government subsidies supporting youth and diversity employment
Find out more about Magnet here.
Access business resources, financing and mentoring to help build and grow your business.
RBC Client Offer:
Futurpreneur Canada supports young entrepreneurs with an expert business mentor for up to two years and resources to help you plan, launch, manage and grow your business.
- Aspiring business owners aged 18-39.
- Businesses in the ideation stage or less than 12 months in full-time operation.
- Individuals looking to acquire an existing business or franchise a business.
- Entrepreneurs looking for mentorship programs and support.
Instantly save 3¢/L on fuel8 when you fuel up at Petro-Canada.
- Businesses purchasing gas on a regular basis.
- RBC clients with an RBC debit and/or credit card.
- Businesses looking to save on everyday operating costs.
Save money and earn bonus points faster with customized offers that can help you run your business.
- New businesses looking for ways to make their money go further as they get started.
- Business owners looking for savings and other incentives that can reduce their day-to-day business expenses.
- Business owners looking for programs that reward them for spending with the suppliers they already use.