Services Beyond Banking
Get more than banking. It doesn’t matter if you are a new business owner or a seasoned veteran, as an RBC business client, you have access to special offers and support from a wide range of business services that can help you operate your business.
Register or incorporate your business easily with Ownr.
RBC Client Offer:
Register or incorporate your business with Ownr in Ontario, Alberta, or BC, and open a business bank account at any RBC Royal Bank branch to get money back.
- New businesses looking for an easy way to register or incorporate.
- Businesses looking to save on startup costs.
- Businesses that want to open up a business deposit account.
Is your business looking to cut costs, boost productivity and increase value to customers? It may be time for your digital transformation.
The RBC Go Digital program is designed to help you adapt to changes in the digital world, access new technologies and differentiate yourself in a disruptive market.
- Businesses eligible for the Go Digital program, which includes those in the wholesale, logistics, retail and manufacturing industries
- Organizations ready to see how prepared they are for digital transformation
- Companies looking to unlock value to reinvest in new growth opportunities
Access a wide range of devices to stay connected with your customers, staff and suppliers, anytime, anywhere.
RBC Client Offer:
See the latest offer by visiting RBC Offers within Online Banking1
- Start-ups or on-the road businesses looking for clear and simple phone plans.
- Growing businesses looking to improve their communication processes with multiple phone lines and take advantage of monthly volume discounts.
- Established businesses looking to improve productivity with business phones for employees.
Instantly connect to customers in your neighbourhood with Nextdoor, the easy-to-use hyperlocal platform.
RBC Client Offer:
- Sign up for a business account with Nextdoor and get 1 free Business Post per month10.
- Plus, if you are an RBC Business Client, you can get an additional 2 free Business Posts per month for 6 months and 1 free Local Deal to be used within the first 6 months of sign-up10. Offer ends September 30, 2021.
- Businesses that want to find new customers in their neighborhood
- Businesses that want to enhance their online presence
- Promoting an offer or incentivizing and rewarding new and existing customers
Legal Tools for Your Growing Business
Managing a growing business is no easy feat, especially when it comes to staying on top of legal work. That’s why we created an all-in-one platform to help save you time and money.
Ownr’s Managed Corporation Plan lets you automate some of your routine legal tasks to help you stay compliant. Quickly and easily create customized legal documents and manage your company’s ownership structure—so you can get back to business.12
Ownr services are offered in Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia only.
- Established or growing businesses that want to save on legal costs
- Business owners who want to create their own legal documents
- Business owners looking to easily make changes to their company ownership
Reach More Clients with an Online Store
- Build your website with Bookmark – No coding or design experience needed.
- Accept payments with Moneris Online – Process debit or credit card payments through your website.
- Ship to customers with UPS – Enjoy preferred rates on UPS shipping and accessories including up to 50% off small package shipping.4
- Connect with new customers online – Google Ads powered by Kliken makes it quick and easy to get set up.5
- Use code RBCBOOK to receive the offer.
- Businesses that want to accept debit and credit card payments from customers on their website.
Get paid in-store, curbside or on the go.
Tailor a payment solution for your business, whether you need a mobile or countertop option and receive a special offer as a new Moneris customer.
- Get 3 months of device rental waived plus, a 90-day satisfaction guarantee**
- Moneris will meet – or beat – your current payment processor rating pricing**
- Use code RBCWAIVE to receive the offer
- Businesses that want to boost sales by making it more convenient for customers to pay.
- Businesses looking for payment solutions to grow with them, providing scalable options and improved cash flow.
- Businesses needing digital payment solutions.
- Those looking for wireless terminals for curbside pick-up, delivery or point-of-sale payments
Human Resources & Payroll
Simplify and streamline your payroll and human resources processes.
RBC Client Offer:
- Growing businesses that want help managing their payroll and human resources.
- Companies that remit taxes on behalf of their employees.
Give your staff a digital alternative to traditional health benefits programs.
Your employees have more flexibility to use their health and wellness spending account on services and providers that suit their individual needs.
As a healthcare service provider, grow your customer base by gaining access to employees who have League‡ health and wellness accounts and searching for healthcare professionals.
- Businesses with over 500 employees looking for health benefits programs for their staff.
- Companies that want to increase employee loyalty.
- Healthcare services looking to grow their customer base.
Wello is healthcare anytime, anywhere by phone, video and secure messaging 24/7.
RBC Client Offer:
See the latest offer by visiting RBC Offers within Online Banking9 or the RBC Rewards app.Learn more
- Businesses of all sizes that want to help employees get well when they’re sick and keep them well every day.
- Businesses that want to attract and retain employees with an innovative health benefit.
- Businesses who want to give employees convenient access to incredible healthcare and lower health care costs at the same time.
Hire the best young talent with skills that are matched to your business via Canada’s largest campus recruiting platform.
- Leverage Magnet’s built-in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to review profiles of qualified applicants, and download their resumes.
- Track posting metrics and receive hiring related news on your Employer Homepage.
- Access Employer Resources and content feeds from trusted partners.
- There are no fees for employers or job seekers
Register now on the RBC Youth Employer Portal to create your account and start posting jobs to find the right candidates. (For best results, use the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari). The URL is bilingual:
- Businesses of all sizes, looking to grow by easily hiring students for work integrated learning opportunities in a cost-effective way.
- Employers seeking a current, customizable recruiting strategy, with integrated filters to target job seekers based on selected skills, work experience, and diversity employment groups.
- Businesses wishing to take advantage of government subsidies supporting youth and diversity employment
Find out more about Magnet here.
GrantMatch is an industry leader in securing government funding for a wide variety of organizations.
RBC Client Offer:
- RBC business clients can access preferred pricing from GrantMatch11
Learn more or contact your Account Manager
- Businesses interested in receiving a complimentary curated list of available government incentives based on their unique company profile
- Businesses looking for assistance in grant writing services and application completion
- Businesses looking to uncover funding for future projects
- Businesses wanting to work with funding experts to develop long-term funding strategies
Access business resources, financing and mentoring to help build and grow your business.
RBC Client Offer:
Futurpreneur Canada supports young entrepreneurs with an expert business mentor for up to two years and resources to help you plan, launch, manage and grow your business.
- Aspiring business owners aged 18-39.
- Businesses in the ideation stage or less than 12 months in full-time operation.
- Individuals looking to acquire an existing business or franchise a business.
- Entrepreneurs looking for mentorship programs and support.
Instantly save 3¢/L on fuel8 when you fuel up at Petro-Canada.
- Businesses purchasing gas on a regular basis.
- RBC clients with an RBC debit and/or credit card.
- Businesses looking to save on everyday operating costs.
Save money and earn bonus points faster with customized offers that can help you run your business.
- New businesses looking for ways to make their money go further as they get started.
- Business owners looking for savings and other incentives that can reduce their day-to-day business expenses.
- Business owners looking for programs that reward them for spending with the suppliers they already use.
For more information on business posts, please visit: https://help.nextdoor.com/s/article/Business-posting-guidelines?language=en_CA (opens to external site).
For more information on Local Deals, please visit: https://help.nextdoor.com/s/article/Offers-rules-best-practices-official?language=en_CA (opens to external site).
Nextdoor Canada Ltd, and not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for the terms and conditions applicable to this offer.
Upon enrolling in RBC Online Banking for Business, it may take up to 4-6 weeks to view RBC Business Offers.
Preferred pricing for GrantMatch grant writing services consists of the following which is a 20% discount from GrantMatch’s standard pricing for GrantMatch grant writing services:
(1) Hourly rate $175.
Preferred pricing for GrantMatch Premium consists of the following options which are a 20% discount from GrantMatch’s standard pricing for GrantMatch Premium:
(1) an hourly rate $175; or
(2) a percentage fee model which is based on a percentage of approved funding:
- Up to $250,000 = 20% fee (of the first $250,000 of approved funding)
- Between $250,000 - $499,999 =16% (of approved funding)
- Between $500,000 - $999,999 =12% (of approved funding)
- More than $1mm = 8% (of approved funding)
Preferred pricing does not include HST. This Offer is valid from March 22, 2021 to Jan 31, 2022,. GrantMatch Corp., not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for all terms and conditions applicable to your GrantMatch services, which are available at: https://ca.grantmatch.com/gm-terms-of-use-ca. Offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer(s). GrantMatch and RBC each reserve the right to discontinue or modify this Offer at any time.