Get access to:
- A collateral-free loan of up to $60,000 toward launching or buying a business
- One of Futurpreneur’s 2,600+ skilled volunteer mentors
- Resources on marketing, operations, cash flow, and more
Who can apply?
- Aspiring business owners aged 18-39
- New businesses in the ideation stage or less than 12 months in full-time operation
- Individuals looking to acquire an existing business or franchise a business
- Entrepreneurs looking for financing, mentorship programs and support
Frequently Asked Questions
You must meet the following basic eligibility criteria to get support from Futurpreneur:
- You’re between 18 and 39 years old
- You’re a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- You intend to work full-time on your business
- Your business is in one of the following stages:
- Ideation stage (pre-revenue)
- Less than 12 months in full-time operation
- Acquiring an existing business
- Franchising a business
No, Futurpreneur does not provide grants. However, it offers collateral-free loans that are supplemented by its mentorship program.
Futurpreneur offers free tools and resources to help entrepreneurs at every stage of business development.
If you’re interested in applying to Futurpreneur’s Startup Program to secure financing, your business must be in one of the following stages:
- Pre-startup — Your company is in the process of launching and will ideally start making sales within the next few months.
- Startup — Your company has less than a year of significant sales, i.e., sufficient revenues for you to pay yourself.
- Acquisition — You are acquiring an existing business and you meet our eligibility criteria.
Yes, Futurpreneur offers a “side hustle” program for entrepreneurs who want to start their own business while still employed at their full-time jobs.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).