- All Videos
Celebrating Women in Ag
We asked the women on our RBC agriculture teams across Canada why women’s contribution to ag is so important. They shared the opportunities the industry presents for young, passionate women looking for a rewarding career. Find out what they had to say.
Women Leading the Way
In this series of videos, we talk with women who are leading agriculture forward in our communities. We discuss career and education, sustainability, and technology and innovation. Through these enlightening conversations, we celebrate the women who have made great contributions to the industry—and hope to inspire other young women to join them.
Our sincere thanks to:
- Amy Norgaard (opens to external site) – Research Assistant, University of British Columbia
- Luree Williamson – CEO, Agriculture for Life (opens to external site)
- Shayla Hertz – thinkAG Manager, Ag in the Classroom Canada (opens to external site)
- Dr. Laura Van Eerd – Professor of Sustainable Soil Management, University of Guelph Ridgetown Campus
- Rebecca Archibald – Sales Support & Logistics, Truro Agromart + Co-owner, Valleyside Holsteins Ltd.
- Amy McConchie – Amy McConchie Designs & 4-H Alumni