Assisting Clients Seeking to Grow Through Targeted Acquisitions
We have extensive experience assisting companies manage the acquisition process, and can provide a useful resource when dealing with the seller of a business. In addition, we can leverage the full resources of RBC to assist you with your capital markets requirements as you continue on a path of growth.
Ready to Get Started?
Typical acquisition services may include:
- Assistance completing a strategic assessment and development an overall growth strategy;
- Establishing acquisition criteria;
- Identifying and prioritizing potential targets;
- Contacting potential targets on a confidential basis to assess their interest;
- Assisting with analyzing and evaluating potential targets;
- Identifying and evaluating potential synergies;
- Completing target pricing analysis;
- Completing financial modeling to consolidate acquisition with the existing business and calculating overall investment returns;
- Assisting with and coordinating the completion of due diligence on the target;
- Drafting documents related to transaction including the offer or letter of intent, operating agreements, confidentiality agreement and others;
- Leading negotiations and/or assisting with negotiations; and
- Managing the transaction from inception through to closing.
Typically, most mid-market companies have had limited exposure and are unfamiliar with the process and potential pitfalls when purchasing another company. The ability to leverage experience when acquiring another company can provide valuable insights to the many issues that arise when completing an acquisition and reduce your overall transaction risk.
Ready to Get Started?
You Might Also Be Interested In:
|Calgary||Jacylnn Fimrite, Director||(403) 292-2137|
Mark Anthony Serri, Managing Director
Emanuel Ross, Vice President
Robert Hickey, Managing Director & Group Head
Paul Morgan, Managing Director
Jeffrey Ng, Director
Jeff Tone, Director
Matt Mantin, Director
Brandon Beadow, Vice President
Graeme Blair, Vice President
Nicholas Wingrove, Vice President
Will Stuart, Vice President
Greg Wright, Managing Director & Head Western Canada
John Drake, Vice President
Ben A McKay, Vice President
|Halifax||Mark Marshall, Director||(902) 421-7530|
|Edmonton||Hussein Poonjani, Director||(780) 707-0789|