Manage Your Trade Business Anytime, Anywhere
- Submit requests, applications and manage transactions for your letters of credit, guarantees and documentary collections – online, whenever it’s convenient for you
- Access your trade document images online
- Easily access reports or customize your own
- Control risk and manage your users by setting daily or transaction based limits
- RBC Express® users can sign in once and go straight to RBC Global Trade
RBC Global Trade is Right for Your Business if You Want To:
- Increase productivity by reducing the work effort required to prepare and manage trade documents
- Simplify and streamline your processes through automation
- Reduce manual input and keying errors and improve accuracy
- Link directly to RBC Trade Service Centre, where all documents are processed
- Reduce fraud with multi-level security features
Be in Control
Take Control of Your Trade Finances With the Ability To:
- Access your trade documents online – anytime, anywhere.
- Stay on top of your trade finance position. You will receive emails that notify you when an event has occurred or of non-activity.
- Accept incoming documents electronically, or confirm non-acceptance if there is a discrepancy. (You will be notified whether documents are compliant or not as they come in).
- Control the access to your trade finances by assigning different authorities to members of your business according to their job responsibilities – a measure that also helps reduce fraud.
Cut Down on Time and Costs
Reduce the Resources Required to Manually Create Trade Documents.
- Set up templates for import letters of credit, letters of guarantee applications and export documentary collections.
- Input data into templates that comply with your specific letter of credit requirements.
- Issue letters of credit online. They will be SWIFT-ready trade instruments when they arrive at RBC Trade Operations for processing.
Our Most Popular International Trade Products
Foreign Exchange Services
Discover how you can save on your foreign exchange transactions and minimize your risk.
Pay your domestic and international vendors, in over 30 countries.
Assure your clients and suppliers of your financial integrity without tying up working capital
Ready to Get Started?
Our dedicated specialists will work with you to provide the financial advice and solutions that best suit your business.