Services Beyond Banking
Get more than banking. It doesn’t matter if you are a new business owner or a seasoned veteran, as an RBC business client, you have access to special offers and support from a wide range of business services that can help you operate your business.
Register or incorporate your business easily with Ownr.
RBC Client Offer:
Register or incorporate your business with Ownr in Ontario, Alberta, or BC, and open a business bank account at any RBC Royal Bank branch to get money back.
- New businesses looking for an easy way to register or incorporate.
- Businesses looking to save on startup costs.
- Businesses that want to open up a business deposit account.
Is your business looking to cut costs, boost productivity and increase value to customers? It may be time for your digital transformation.
The RBC Go Digital program is designed to help you adapt to changes in the digital world, access new technologies and differentiate yourself in a disruptive market.
- Businesses eligible for the Go Digital program, which includes those in the wholesale, logistics, retail and manufacturing industries
- Organizations ready to see how prepared they are for digital transformation
- Companies looking to unlock value to reinvest in new growth opportunities
Make informed decisions with real-time consumer data insights.
RBC Insight EdgeTM for Small Business
This easy-to-use dashboard transforms anonymized credit and debit card transactions, along with demographic and location data, into real-time consumer insights13. Track shopping behaviour, research locations, optimize store hours and staffing, and more!
RBC Client Offer:
- RBC business clients who have a retail or consumer services business that sells directly to customers, typically at one physical location.
For larger retail and consumer services businesses, or if you use RBC Express, learn about RBC Insight Edge for Commercial and CCG Clients.
Access a wide range of devices to stay connected with your customers, staff and suppliers, anytime, anywhere.
RBC Client Offer:
See the latest offer by visiting RBC Offers within Online Banking1
- Start-ups or on-the road businesses looking for clear and simple phone plans.
- Growing businesses looking to improve their communication processes with multiple phone lines and take advantage of monthly volume discounts.
- Established businesses looking to improve productivity with business phones for employees.
Nextdoor is an easy-to-use app where neighbours can connect and share information. By promoting your business on Nextdoor, you can reach community members in real time and grow your business.
RBC Client Offer:
RBC business clients receive 3 free Business Posts every month for 6 months and 1 free Local Deal10. Offer ends December 31st, 2021
- Business Posts: Engage with your community and spread the word about events, announcements, promotions and more with free Business Posts.
- Local Deal: Promote new products, services or incentives to new and existing customers with one free Local Deal.
- Build Relationships with Local Customers: Post an update, ask for feedback and share expert advice.
- Businesses that want to attract new customers from within their neighbourhood
- Businesses that want to grow their online – and offline – presence
- Promoting offers, product or service updates or seasonal deals
Legal Tools for Your Growing Business
Managing a growing business is no easy feat, especially when it comes to staying on top of legal work. That’s why we created an all-in-one platform to help save you time and money.
Ownr’s Managed Corporation Plan lets you automate some of your routine legal tasks to help you stay compliant. Quickly and easily create customized legal documents and manage your company’s ownership structure—so you can get back to business.12
Ownr services are offered in Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia only.
- Established or growing businesses that want to save on legal costs
- Business owners who want to create their own legal documents
- Business owners looking to easily make changes to their company ownership
Give your customers more ways to pay by accepting credit and debit card payments with Moneris‡.
Grow your business with Moneris Online and with a special limited time offer to get 6 months ($239.70 value) fees waived3.
With a complete end-to-end online store solution, you'll get the tools you need to introduce new revenue, reach more customers, and expand your footprint:
- Build: Create your website with no coding or design experience needed. Plus, enjoy 4 FREE hours of professional website creation support13.
- Sell: Seamlessly integrate Moneris Checkout with your website to process debit or credit card payments.
- Deliver: Easily ship your products to your clients with built-in UPS® integration and preferred shipping rates.4
- Connect: Use Google™ Ads to get in front of clients and Visa® cardholders can save5!
- Use the promo code RBCBOOK to receive this offer.
- Businesses that want to accept debit and credit card payments from customers on their website.
- Businesses of all sizes that want to boost sales by making it more convenient for customers to pay through digital payment solutions.
Give your customers more ways to pay by accepting credit and debit card payments with Moneris‡
As an RBC business client, you have access to an exclusive limited time offer on the latest device technology from Moneris.
- Get 3 months of device rental fees waived1 on the newest Moneris technology – including Moneris Go, a flat screen device that’s easy to disinfect.
- Moneris will meet – or beat – your current processing rate.2
- Sign up for our gift card offerings and Moneris will waive the setup fees. Plus, get 50% off enhanced reporting.2
- Offer is available until December 31, 2021.
- Businesses that want to boost sales by making it more convenient for customers to pay.
- Businesses looking for payment solutions to grow with them, providing scalable options and improved cash flow.
- Those looking for in-store point-of-sale or wireless terminals for curbside pick-up
Human Resources & Payroll
Simplify and streamline your payroll and human resources processes.
RBC Client Offer:
- Growing businesses that want help managing their payroll and human resources.
- Companies that remit taxes on behalf of their employees.
Give your staff a digital alternative to traditional health benefits programs.
Your employees have more flexibility to use their health and wellness spending account on services and providers that suit their individual needs.
As a healthcare service provider, grow your customer base by gaining access to employees who have League‡ health and wellness accounts and searching for healthcare professionals.
- Businesses with over 500 employees looking for health benefits programs for their staff.
- Companies that want to increase employee loyalty.
- Healthcare services looking to grow their customer base.
Say “Hello” to Wello, your partner in the journey toward better employee health & wellbeing.
We offer direct, easy access to exceptional virtual care by phone, video, or chat 24/7. From intermittent and urgent care to preventative wellbeing strategies, your employees and their families can expect a personalized experience that follows them in their health and wellness journey.
RBC Client Offer:
RBC business clients can access preferred pricing from Wello.
- Businesses of all sizes.
- Companies looking to reduce employee absenteeism and boost productivity.
- Simplifying the delivery of care to your employees and their families, to help them save time, achieve better health outcomes, and enjoy more work-life wellbeing.
Hire the best young talent with skills that are matched to your business via Canada’s largest campus recruiting platform.
- Leverage Magnet’s built-in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to review profiles of qualified applicants, and download their resumes.
- Track posting metrics and receive hiring related news on your Employer Homepage.
- Access Employer Resources and content feeds from trusted partners.
- There are no fees for employers or job seekers
Register now on the RBC Youth Employer Portal to create your account and start posting jobs to find the right candidates. (For best results, use the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari). The URL is bilingual:
- Businesses of all sizes, looking to grow by easily hiring students for work integrated learning opportunities in a cost-effective way.
- Employers seeking a current, customizable recruiting strategy, with integrated filters to target job seekers based on selected skills, work experience, and diversity employment groups.
- Businesses wishing to take advantage of government subsidies supporting youth and diversity employment
Find out more about Magnet here.
GrantMatch is an industry leader in securing government funding for a wide variety of organizations.
RBC Client Offer:
- RBC business clients can access preferred pricing from GrantMatch11
Learn more or contact your Account Manager
- Businesses interested in receiving a complimentary curated list of available government incentives based on their unique company profile
- Businesses looking for assistance in grant writing services and application completion
- Businesses looking to uncover funding for future projects
- Businesses wanting to work with funding experts to develop long-term funding strategies
Access business resources, financing and mentoring to help build and grow your business.
RBC Client Offer:
Futurpreneur Canada supports young entrepreneurs with an expert business mentor for up to two years and resources to help you plan, launch, manage and grow your business.
- Aspiring business owners aged 18-39.
- Businesses in the ideation stage or less than 12 months in full-time operation.
- Individuals looking to acquire an existing business or franchise a business.
- Entrepreneurs looking for mentorship programs and support.
Instantly save 3¢/L on fuel8 when you fuel up at Petro-Canada.
- Businesses purchasing gas on a regular basis.
- RBC clients with an RBC debit and/or credit card.
- Businesses looking to save on everyday operating costs.
Save money and earn bonus points faster with customized offers that can help you run your business.
- New businesses looking for ways to make their money go further as they get started.
- Business owners looking for savings and other incentives that can reduce their day-to-day business expenses.
- Business owners looking for programs that reward them for spending with the suppliers they already use.
For more information on Business Posts, please visit: https://help.nextdoor.com/s/article/Business-posting-guidelines?language=en_CA (opens to external site).
For more information on Local Deals, please visit: https://help.nextdoor.com/s/article/Offers-rules-best-practices-official?language=en_CA (opens to external site).
Nextdoor Canada Ltd, and not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for the terms and conditions applicable to this offer.
Preferred pricing for GrantMatch grant writing services consists of the following which is a 20% discount from GrantMatch’s standard pricing for GrantMatch grant writing services:
(1) Hourly rate $175.
Preferred pricing for GrantMatch Premium consists of the following options which are a 20% discount from GrantMatch’s standard pricing for GrantMatch Premium:
(1) an hourly rate $175; or
(2) a percentage fee model which is based on a percentage of approved funding:
- Up to $250,000 = 20% fee (of the first $250,000 of approved funding)
- Between $250,000 - $499,999 =16% (of approved funding)
- Between $500,000 - $999,999 =12% (of approved funding)
- More than $1mm = 8% (of approved funding)
Preferred pricing does not include HST. This Offer is valid from March 22, 2021 to Jan 31, 2022,. GrantMatch Corp., not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for all terms and conditions applicable to your GrantMatch services, which are available at: https://ca.grantmatch.com/gm-terms-of-use-ca. Offer may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer(s). GrantMatch and RBC each reserve the right to discontinue or modify this Offer at any time.