Flexible options and expert advice to help you choose a mortgage for your condo
Shopping for the perfect condo? RBC Royal Bank® can provide the advice you need to find the perfect mortgage.
Choosing a Mortgage for Your Condo
When you hear the word "condominium," your first image may be of a high-rise in a big city. However, a condominium is not a type of building, but a type of property ownership.
RBC Royal Bank can help you buy a condo unit within almost any type of residential structure. There is no special mortgage required to purchase a condo—you can choose from our full range of mortgages to find the ideal financing for your needs, including:
- A fixed rate mortgage, which provides the security of a locked-in interest rate for your entire mortgage term
- A variable rate mortgage, which generally offers the lowest mortgage rate available and can therefore potentially save you thousands of dollars in interest costs over the life of your mortgage
- The RBC Homeline Plan®, which combines the benefits of a mortgage and a line of credit under one plan
- Unique financing solutions such as the Energy Saver MortgageTM, Cash Back Mortgage, Self-Employed MortgageTM and Investment Property Mortgage
Why Choose RBC Royal Bank?
- Easy Pre-approval Process. Our secure online pre-approval application takes just 5 minutes to complete. After submitting your pre-approval application, an RBC® mortgage specialist will contact you to help you complete your application.
- Expert Advice. Your mortgage specialist will ask about your short- and long-term financial goals and plans for your condo. He or she will then explain the mortgage options available to you, the terms and the rates to help you choose the ideal mortgage.
- A Name You Can Trust. We are the largest bank in Canada1 and were recognized in 2012 as the "Best Retail Bank in North America" by Retail Banker International2.