You are covered for:
- Unlimited eligible emergency medical expenses2
- 24-hour worldwide emergency medical assistance
- Travel expenses to get you home after a medical emergency or other trip interruption
- Last-minute cancellation or trip interruptions due to family/work emergencies, unexpected health issues or other unforeseen events
- Delayed or cancelled flights
- Baggage delays and lost or stolen luggage or personal items
Classic Medical Plan (ages 0-64)
Note: If you have sufficient emergency travel medical protection through a credit card or work plan, we also offer a Non-Medical Package that will cover you for trip cancellation and interruption, luggage delays and more.
Get a Quote
Make sure you have the right travel insurance—get an online quote or call the Enrollment Centre.
Get a Quote for Travel Insurance. Opens in a new window
If you’re using an RBC Royal Bank credit card to pay for your trip in full, see if your card provides enough coverage for your trip.