How Do I Choose the Best Rewards Credit Card?
It depends on the type of rewards you want, how much you use your card and how quickly you’re looking to earn. You can collect points for travel, merchandise, gift cards and more, or reward yourself with cash back credits. Either way, we’ve got an option for you.
Our Top Picks
RBC Signature Rewards Visa
- Low annual fee (no fee for students^ and RBC Signature No Limit Banking® clients*)
- Earn rewards like a premium card
- Great insurance benefits—including car rental, purchase security and extended warranty
- Annual Fee: $39
- Purchase Rate: 19.99%
- Additional Card: $0
- Cash Advance Rate: 22.99%
WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard
Frequently Asked Questions
- RBC Rewards points can be redeemed for travel, merchandise, gift cards, financial rewards and more
- Airline rewards like WestJet Dollars, Avios or Asia Miles can be redeemed directly with the airline loyalty program affiliated with your card
- Cash back rewards are credited to your statement as a cash back credit