An RBC Portfolio Solution consists of a diverse mix of mutual funds offering diversification (by asset class, geography and industry sector), ongoing monitoring and expert asset allocation through the simplicity of one investment solution.
You can buy an RBC Portfolio Solution:
- Through RBC Online Banking, providing:
- You’re purchasing the RBC Portfolio Solution within an existing registered plan (i.e. TFSA, RRSP)
- Have Online Banking access, and
- Have an up-to-date Investor Profile
- Sign in to buy mutual funds online
- Call us at 1-800-463-3863. We'll be happy to discuss your goals and help you choose the type of investments that best suit your objectives.
- Visit your branch. We recommend booking an appointment ahead of time by calling us at 1-800-769-2511.
It’s best to work with an RBC advisor to find the investments that best meet your goals, objectives and tolerance for risk.
Your Investor Profile reflects information about you and your investment preferences (investment objectives, risk tolerance and time horizon), which may differ for each of your investment accounts. You must have a current Investor Profile that has been updated in the last 12 months to purchase a mutual fund or portfolio solution. To create or update your Investor Profile:
- Call us at 1-800-463-3863 or visit your nearest branch.
Managing Your Investments Online
Mutual Funds are sold by Royal Mutual Funds Inc. (RMFI). There may be commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the Fund Facts/prospectus before investing. Mutual fund securities are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation. For funds other than money market funds, unit values change frequently. For money market funds, there can be no assurances that a fund will be able to maintain its net asset value per security at a constant amount or that the full amount of your investment in a fund will be returned to you. Past performance may not be repeated. RMFI is licensed as a financial services firm in the province of Quebec.
Financial planning services and investment advice are provided by Royal Mutual Funds Inc. (RMFI). RMFI, RBC Global Asset Management Inc., Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Trust Corporation of Canada and The Royal Trust Company are separate corporate entities which are affiliated. RMFI is licensed as a financial services firm in the province of Quebec.