For Personal Loans you can skip one monthly payment, or up to one month of consecutive non-monthly payments in one session per year. Keep in mind, skipping can affect your amortization and payment schedule.
To Skip a Loan Payment in Online Banking:
- From The Accounts Summary page select the loan you would like to manage.
- From the Account Details page under Manage your Loan select “Delay or Skip your Payment”.
- Select “Skip your Payment” then click “Continue”.
- Select from the available dates highlighted on the calendar. You can choose up to one month of payments. Then select “Continue”.
- Review the Disclosure and select “I Agree”.
- Review your Confirmation page.