You can manage pre-authorized contributions (PACs) through the RBC Mobile app.
To use the RBC Mobile app, sign in and follow the steps below:
- From the Accounts screen, tap your RDSP.
- Select “Set Up Pre-Authorized Contribution” or “View Pre-Authorized Contribution.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your transaction.
Note, you cannot pause PACs through the RBC Mobile app.
To Set Up Pre-Authorized Contributions in Online Banking:
You can set up, modify or cancel your pre-authorized contributions to your RRSP, TFSA or other Investment Accounts following the instructions below.
For RBC Royal Bank
- Sign into RBC Online Banking.
- Click on your investment account (for example RRSP or TFSA).
- Under Account Details, select Pre-Authorized Contributions to set up your plan or select Manage Pre-Authorized Contributions to make changes to your plan.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete your updates.
Changes to your contributions will take effect two business days in the future.
When you’re ready to resume contributions, simply Sign in to RBC Online Banking to access your account and click “Manage Pre-Authorized Contributions” once again.
For RBC Direct Investing
- Log in to the RBC Direct Investing site.
- From the My Portfolio menu, select Pre-Authorized Contributions.
- To set up a new Pre-Authorized Contribution (PAC) plan, select the link to “PAC Set Up” and follow the steps on screen.
- To modify or cancel an existing PAC plan, select the link to “PAC Dashboard.” Select the “Edit” link next to the PAC you wish to update, then follow the steps to modify or cancel the plan, and confirm the change.
For RBC InvestEase
- Sign in to RBC InvestEase.
- Click Move Money from the top menu.
- Select A Bank Account to set up a new pre-authorized contribution or select Upcoming Deposits to view and cancel upcoming contributions.
To resume or set up a modified contribution, simply Sign in to RBC InvestEase to access your account, click Move Money, and choose A Bank Account once again