You can buy an RBC Savings Deposit several ways:
- If you have access to RBC Online Banking, you can buy an RBC Savings Deposit online. You must also have an existing registered account (e.g., TFSA, RRSP) and an existing RBC Royal Bank chequing or savings account.
- Call us at 1-800-463-3863.
- Visit your branch. We recommend booking an appointment ahead of time by calling us at 1-800-769-2511.
Regular, pre-authorized contribution plans can be set-up for your TFSA, RRSP, RESP or RDSP, so you can save automatically without even thinking about it!
- Get started with as little as $25 per week
- Contribute weekly, bi-weekly, monthly—you choose
- Contributions are automatically debited from your chequing or savings account
- Invest in mutual funds, GICs and saving deposits
Mutual Funds are sold by Royal Mutual Funds Inc. (RMFI). There may be commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the Fund Facts/prospectus before investing. Mutual fund securities are not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation. For funds other than money market funds, unit values change frequently. For money market funds, there can be no assurances that a fund will be able to maintain its net asset value per security at a constant amount or that the full amount of your investment in a fund will be returned to you. Past performance may not be repeated. RMFI is licensed as a financial services firm in the province of Quebec.
Financial planning services and investment advice are provided by Royal Mutual Funds Inc. (RMFI). RMFI, RBC Global Asset Management Inc., Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Trust Corporation of Canada and The Royal Trust Company are separate corporate entities which are affiliated. RMFI is licensed as a financial services firm in the province of Quebec.