Security and Opportunity
If you want to take advantage of rising interest rates, an interest rate-linked GIC may be ideal. It guarantees your principal while offering a variable interest rate that is linked to changes in the RBC Royal Bank Prime rate.
The Right Choice If You
- Want to benefit from rising interest rates
- Want to cash-out or reinvest in another product if interest rates decreases.
- Are looking to continually roll over short-term GICs Compare GICs
- Interest rate increases as Royal Bank Prime increases3
Early Access to Funds
- Easy access to capital and cashable at any time
- Benefit from any increase in interest rates without the renewals that are necessary with short-term investments
Get personalized advice with MyAdvisor
- A digital service that lets you see the potential of your investments, including your GICs, and can connect you with an RBC advisor to help build your financial future. Learn More
Ready to Invest?
Buy a GIC for your registered account or on its own.